Chapter Seven: Gaara's Death and Intruders

HAI GAIZE. Do you like the new cover? :D I was like yay when I finally finished.. It turned out better than my other photoshopped covers :) I'm quite proud of it! Oh and THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU GUYS! I noticed the first chapter for A Twisted Love Story has 1,000 reads!!:o

So thanks <3 Cookies for those who have continued reading from the start.

Here's a picture of Sasori and Deidara with their pretty paintings :) >>>

Also, this is dedicated to Brenna because I hope it will encourage her to do something!!!

*Hint hint* Upload *Hint hint*

Seriously, I need to read more of your amazinglyfantasticwork because all my writing suddenly goes crap and I can't even use any good words or anything and it comes out looking like a 5 year old on crack has wrote it. I suck T.T

It's so weird, I always get really hyped up when I'm watching this anime.. I'm just like @.@ *Can't tear eyes away from screen* *Something exciting or tension-rising or something of the sort happens* Me: OMG OMG OMG *stares at the screen excitedly && fascinated*

Yeah, that's me. o_o

 Anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How stupid could Naruto be, running straight into our hands? Did he not realise that he would we captured and the exact same thing would happen to him as Gaara?

It was more than likely that Gaara would be dead by the end of this process, no question about it. I knew I had already lost him. There was nothing I could do about it... But I didn't want to lose Naruto along with him.

But then again, did I even have Naruto any more? After all, I had betrayed him, everyone.

If Naruto died, I would simply have to accept that fact. If any of them died. They no longer had any ties to me, but there were some strings that simply couldn't be cut. A bond that would tie me to my former comrades forever.

If they died, I couldn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're about to enter the final stage," Pein announced, though I could already sense that; Gaara's moans of pain were quieter and less frequent.

"What should we do about those annoying flies?" Kisame asked.

"Flies? Could've sworn Itachi told you not to underestimate them," I murmured. "And Isn't one a jinchuuriki?"

Kisame regarded me with a confused gaze.

"I rest my case," I smirked.

"They were faster than I thought," Zetsu butted in.