Chapter Eight: It's All Over... Or Is It?

Hai Gaize. I was gonna upload one of my other stories tonight but I'm desparate to write the next part of this so... HERE I GO! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zooommm!!~~~~~~~

 [I've had a lot of sugar. DO NOT EVER GIVE ME SUGAR, seriously. Anyway..]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MORE ZOOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sensei, please go to Sakura-chan," Naruto pleaded. Obviously he wanted to fight Deidara one-on-one just as much as Dei himself did. I watched as Deidara's hand spat out more clay, and he began moulding it.

"Honestly, why am I even here? I'm not even a long-range fighter," I sighed, exasperated.

"I'd leave you with Sasori but he can take care of himself, un. He'd probably kill you by mistake."

"Shut up."

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Implying that I could be killed so easily. I'm not weak," I growled.

"Go then! I can take care of myself," Deidara muttered.

"Maybe I will!" I jumped down off the bird and flew through the air, landing in a crouching position on the shallow water with a quiet splash, much to Deidara's surprise; he hadn't expected me to actually go. I looked up and stuck my tongue out, giving him and the other two a peace sign.

"See ya!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mi- uh, where the hell are you going, baka?" Deidara glared. I noticed that he quickly corrected himself before revealing my name and narrowed my eyes.

"Stupid," I muttered, before speaking louder. "Well, I've been pretty useless so far aside from a tag-along, so I may as well go entertain myself cause I'll probably just get in your way like last time!"

"You weren't getting in my way..." his eyes held a strange expression of sadness. My porcelain brow furrowed as I stared at him, confused.

[A/N: I hate putting author's notes in the middle of chapters but just saying, by 'brow' I mean forehead... so she doesn't have white eyebrows XD]

"Hmph, whatever." I noticed Naruto's eyes blazed with anger, due to the fact that we were once again ignoring their prescence. I could tell he wanted to jump at Deidara and rip his throat out. He probably could, with those teeth...

I shook my head and turned to walk away and could sense Naruto seething with rage.

"Don't you walk away from us!!" he screeched, trying to restrain himself from jumping at me. Kakashi seemed torn between staying with Naruto and following me, but I saw he decided to stay and so carried on walking.