Chapter Five: Extraction of the Jinchuuriki

First of all, sorry for taking ages to upload, please don't murder me Dx well technically it wasn't ages but it was ages for me ._. When did I last upload?

SECOND this is dedicated to Lost_In_You because she is a very cool person. Very cool. And she has an awesome story called The Life of an Akatsuki Member, and sequel, go read :B And she's began to write a Naruto meets InuYasha story ;o I know, awesome, so go read too xD

THIRD, check out the supermegafoxyawesomehot video on the side, it's an AMV 'Light Up The Sky' of Deidara and Sasori xD It's not SasoDei :3

FOURTH, Please check out my other story 'Give 'Em Hell Kid' ^_______^

FIFTH, look at ze picture of Deidara on the side lolol. "Deidara - Because who doesn't love a slightly psychotic arsonist who blows random shit up every chance they get and calls it art?" xD

SIXTH, Interesting fact: Deidara became one of the most popular Naruto characters just a couple of episodes after he first appeared in the series xD How awesome?

SEVENTH, There's no seventh, I'm just extending this to annoy you.

EIGHTH, That's it. Enjoy reading :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Only three days? Isn't it possible that it might take longer than that since we don't have Orochimaru with us?" Kisame asked, upon which I tensed. The evil paedophilic creep that took Sasuke away from us...

"Is something wrong, un?" Deidara whispered to me, placing a hand on my shoulder, when he noticed my sudden tenseness. I shook my head mutely.

"All the more reason to get started at once," Pein replied to Kisame.

"That's true," Itachi stated, performing a hand seal.

"Indeed," Kisame added, also doing the same hand seal.

"Sounds good to me, un," Deidara added, as we both performed the same hand seal as the other two. We all concentrated our chakra, and the Kanji symbols on each finger began to glow green one by one until each was glowing brightly. The mouth of the statue opened and a blue swirling light emitted from it.

Pein opened his eyes then cried,

"Sealing jutsu: Nine phantom dragons!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A group of dragon heads swooped out of the mouth of the giant statue, fuelled by chakra as they dove towards the unconscious Kazekage lying on the floor. They were made of swirling blue chakra and had gaping mouths filled with sharp, malevolent-looking teeth. They crashed down on Gaara, emitting a bright white light as they hit the ground, engulfing him and blinding us for a few seconds. I searched through the light and saw the dark outline of Gaara, fortunately not being able to see him in detail as I was still avoiding looking at his broken features.