Chapter Eleven: Revealed

Hey guys! Okay, so there’s gonna be a slightly-longer-than-usual recap but deal with it. :P

This is dedicated to sweetamanda because she said this story was her life and I was like N'AWWW *Happy face* so yeah, dedication to her ^.^

So here’s a video on the side that makes me cry every time I watch it D’: Seriously, me and my friend are always in tears whenever we watch it. But it’s so awesome! It’s a Naruto Shippuden AMV, the song is This is War by 30 Seconds To Mars. Watch, seriously xD Though make sure you’re alone because if you’re a crier I guarantee you will be sobbing. :’)

AND! You see the picture on the side? You see it? That, my friends, is a 3D version of Mizuki I made :D  It’s two different outfits of hers that she wears in the Akatsuki (both the back and the front view of each outfit). She wears the first one the most, and the first one is the one she’s wearing ATM :3 You'll have to zoom in a bit to see it properly, her fringe isn't a full block fringe btw despite how it looks haha. & it half covers one eye :')

I didn’t draw it, I just made it before anyone compliments my supermegafoxyawesomehot drawing skills XD yeah I can only draw on paper, not on the computer D;

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I have over 1,000 votes! I’m so happy ^.^ Thanks you guys! :D YOU’RE AWESOME. Anyway,

Enjoy ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not just leaving you!" I cried.

"Mizuki, please," he sighed heavily as I wiped a small trail of blood from the corner of his mouth.

"It'd be easier.... for both of us. Trust me on this one, un." I didn't believe the words he spoke; I could see the sacrifice in his eyes. Nevertheless, he closed his eyes tightly and kissed my forehead.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked tearfully. It sounded stupid when I said it, but I meant it literally. It was possible that I'd never lay eyes on him again if I left... Except when we would be enemies.

"Yeah, sure, un. Don't you worry about that," he smiled tightly, before nodding in the direction that Naruto and the others had headed. I wanted to hug him, but it would only make it harder to let go, and so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and turned around, slowly walking away from him. I was a few metres away when,

"Mizuki... wait, un!" I swivelled round hopefully to see Deidara still standing in the same place, a torn expression upon his face.

 "Yeah?"

 "Come here."

 I made my way back towards him.

"...Just one last kiss. Please, un," he begged. I looked up at him, my eyes shining with fresh tears as I nodded. I moved closer to him and he leaned down, leaning closer until our lips met. I could taste the metallic tang of blood on his lips as I kissed him, and couldn't resist licking the blood away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes in order to prolong the moment, but like all good things, it had to come to an end. Soon we broke away, both almost gasping for air.