Chp4-Tatto Time part 2

Camilla's POV

"OK."Aiden said and turned to his side and showed me a tattoo. It was a black heart with the initials A.N.R. written in white cursive.

"Who is that?"I asked him tracing the writing lightly making him shiver.

"Her name was Ashley and she was my girlfriend when I was 14. We were together for 3 years. On our 3 year anniversary we were supposed to be going out but I had a mission to go to and I couldn't not go. We were meeting up with our rival gang to trade some stuff and settle everything between us. When we got there we waited for about an hour before their gang leader Zayn, then sent me a picture of her. She was chained to a pole and Christopher tracked his location so we could find her. He found her location, we went over there and save her, was our plan but Zayn had other idea's. We didn't give him his shipment or money on time so he took Ashley away from me. He grabbed a knife and stabbed her right where her heart was."Aiden explained to me while looking out into space. At some points he would glare at the wall with his fists and jaw clenching and unclenching trying to calm down.

"Oh."Was all I said after his explanation. He then turned around and stared at me.

"I want to know every single person in your gang."Aiden then said out of nowhere.

"Me too."The rest of the boys said. I smirked and pushed Aiden so he was sitting down.

"You saw the code number with my gang tattoo right?"I asked them and they nodded their heads."OK well that's KINDA how many of us is in the gang."

"It only says 10."Noah said.

"That's how many are important, only the gang leader gets to decide that everybody else has a code like 75-A-93. Whatever Derrick decides it to be since he is the one that does the tattoo."I explained.

"Wait so are you like 2nd in command?"Ace asked shocked and I nodded my head.

"Derrick is like my dad and I am like his daughter."I explained to them.

"So if something we're to happen to you... "Dustin said but I cut him off saying

"Derrick would go crazy and he will kill everyone."

"OK so I'm guessing Derrick is the leader... who's the hacker?" Christopher asked.

"My ex. Gabriel. He can break into a bank and steal all the money making it look like the banker did that." I said to them fixing my high waisted pants. I grabbed my crop too and put it back on.

"What's your job again?"Zack asked me.

"I'm the person they call to kill people... or the tease."I said to them making them all shake their heads.
"What part don't you believe?"I asked them.

"Tease."they all said at the same time.

"Wow... first group that actually said that... maybe you guys don't want to die." I said talking to myself more than the guys.

"What do you mean the- "Noah said but was cut off by one of my favorite songs playing. 6 am by J Balvin

"Hello?" I said into the phone only to hear the worst voice in the world. (C=Camilla M=Marco)

M- Hola princesa

C- Que ti quires Marcó

M- Yo quiero ha matar ha Derrik, e después si quiero a matar te a tí.