Chp31- Is it over?

Camilla's POV

My head was pounding as I laid against the wall the chains holding me up. In front of me was Danny, Athena, Summer, Mami, Papi, and Nicole. They were all chained to a pole facing me. So far nothing has happened to them which I am very thankful for. Marco already tried knife throwing so I had a knife stuck in my thigh, and some next to my head and stomach in the wall. Athena had fallen asleep as she had already witnessed me getting stabbed. Summer had to yell at her to close her eyes so she wouldn't see anything else. I didn't want her to witness this and see it but she did. And she's only 5. 

"Look who has joined the party!" Marco yelled after he opened the door. We all turned to look to see he was dragging in the rest of the gang. My heart broke when I saw them all bleeding with glass stuck in some of them and bruises around their body.  He must've hit them making them crash when they were coming to me. "It was surprisingly easy. I don't know why they came. I made it very easy and simple. Come and get you. And they actually did!" Marco spoke laughing making me sick. That's what he did. He made an easy simple plan to destroy the others.  

"What did we ever do to you?!" I yelled at him fed up. Only reason I ever hated him was that he betrayed us. He was forming a plan against us, his own family.

"You took everything I ever had!  Tomaste la única familia que he tenido!" He yelled at me. (You took the only family I ever had)

"Tu era mi familia! Yo te ame como si fuera mi hermano!" I yelled back at him my tears falling down my face and into the cut on my cheek. (You were my family. I loved you as if you were my brother) He had a hatred look on his face. His eyes filled with rage.

"I never loved you. You made the gang weaker and we would have been better off without you." Marco spat out through gritted teeth as he came closer. The tears no longer falling. Same amount of hatred on my face as his. By now I was shaking in anger but I couldn't do anything.

"You're wrong! Camilla made us stronger!" Danny yelled from his spot tied up against the pole. At that Marco turned around slowly with an evil glint in his eyes. 

"Gabriel!" Marco called out into the empty space. A door behind me opened and Mami's head shot up. The hatred and anger in her eyes almost the same as mine. He walked up to us and stood next to Marco. "Have fun." Is all he said before walking out. By now everybody was awake and looking at me. I looked over at Athena to see she was awake and silent tears streamed down her face. 

I felt Gabriel's hand trailing up my thigh. I heard groaning and shaking and looked over to see Aiden trying to get out of his chains. Gabriel's hand went up my shirt and I looked over at Athena again. 

"Close your eyes babygirl." I said to her and it looked like she was lost and in her own frightened world. "Athena!" I yelled at her as Gabriel was now cutting open my shirt. She jumped and looked at me scared. Her eyes widening as she saw me. "Close your eyes!"  She did as I said when she saw Gabriel grabbing my neck. I looked at him. Into the blue eyes I had loved.  

"How much I've missed doing this to you." He whispered into my ear as his tongue trailed from my neck up my jaw and to the corner of my mouth. I felt the cold scissors trailing my bra line before he dug them into my skin. Blood started dripping down my skin as I heard a whimper leave from someone.

"Close your eyes!" I yelled out. I heard more whimpers but when I opened my own I saw most of their eyes closed except for Aiden whose eyes were filled with guilt and sadness. "Aiden I love you but please close your eyes!" I said yelling at the end. He looked almost conflicted but did so anyways. I looked back to Gabriel and he just smiled at me like the evil sadistic person he is.

"This is gonna be fun." He said as he ripped my pants off of me.

TIME SKIP-sorry don't wanna get into detail with this

I don't know how long we've been here but I know its torture day and night and I'm not sure how much more I can take. By now there's a big puddle of blood under me. Some dried but they torture me so much there's always a puddle. I'm surprised I'm not dead from all the blood I've lost. I can barely even open my eyes anymore. They've taken Athena somewhere else and I can always here the gang talking about how to escape. 

I heard the heavy metal door open once again! Which means it's time for my torture. 

"Well if it isn't my favorite person all bled out and almost dead!" Marco said sounding happy.

"And i-if it isn't the m-mother of s-satan returning!" I said stuttering a bit from the dizziness. I looked up to see a frown forming on his face making me chuckle. He yanked my head back by my hair making me yelp in pain. 

"Now I'm going to be nice today so pick someone and we will torture them today instead of you." He said looking at me like I was actually going to pick someone. I gave him look the  stared back at my blood on the floor.

"I'm not picking a-anyone." I told him making him shake his head.

"Really? I'm basically giving you a break and you're not gonna take it?" He asked me getting angry. His eye started to twitch till a voice broke the silence.

"Torture me!" I recognize the voice anywhere. It's the one I love. Tears filled my eyes and I instantly started shaking my head as no.

"N-no!" I screamed but Marco made his decision. He smirked as if seeing me break on the outside wasn't enough. He planned to break me completely.

2 of Marcos guys went walking over to Aiden dragging a wagon behind them with all kinds of torture devices they used on me. With each turn of a blade and drop of blood he didn't give them the satisfaction. He just looked at me with tears in his eyes almost telling me to close my eyes so I don't have to watch.

The door opened making Marco look up confused. A chicken walked into the room which made me really confused as well as Marco till I remembered something. Tears came into my eyes but I started laughing hard because of the story.

"What's so funny?" Marco asked pissed. "Y quién diablo trajo un pollo?!" Him yelling only making me laugh harder. (Who in the hell brought a chicken?)

Soon enough it clicked into Mami's head and she started shaking and crying but laughing as well. I don't know how but she was crying and laughing making Papi stare at her like a mad woman.

BAM!!

The wall fell reveling the Black Diamonds with....wait for it.......

..

...

....

DERRICK!!

A//N: Hello all my beautiful piglets. (I have a thing for pigs)🤷🏽‍♀️ but anywaysssss how y'all like that? Brought back alive one of the most amazing characters of the story. Makes you think don't it but don't worry I'll try my best to update soon and I know it's a short chapter Im sorry. Track and ap classes are kicking my ass right now but before spring break I'll get a new chapter in.

Ok love you piglets I'll finish this one soon!! 😘