Chp33-From the Beginning

Camilla's POV

I can hear everything and everyone. Worst one was hearing my mom crying and begging me to wake up. Her tears would hit my hand or cheek and I just wanted to open my eyes so badly but I couldn't. Everyday I would just fall even more into the darkness that surrounds me everyday. 

But today was different. A white light was in front of me blinding me but it was better then the darkness. I ended up on a cliff looking out to a beautiful beach with perfect white sand. In the cliff were sunflowers everywhere and in the middle a clearing with a beautiful woman standing there. Her black hair fell to the middle of her back, her browns eyes shining.

"Abuela!" I called running to her almost tackling her down. I hugged her and immediately felt the tears coming to my eyes. I could hear her laughing and I could feel her hugging me back like she used to when I was a little girl. She used to watch over me till it switched when I got older. Then she became my guardian angel. 

"B-but how?" I asked with confusion pulling back to look at her.

"No estas muerta mijita. Ven conmigo." (You're not dead) She said as she pulled my hand to the edge of the cliff. In the crystal blue water was a window that looked into the hospital room I was in. Everyone looked like...shit basically. Their eyes were bright red as if they've never stopped crying, pale skin and bags under their eyes. 

"They're all there for you. Without you none of them would be there. Babe and Dustin wouldn't be together, Ace and Christopher wouldn't be together either, Hunter and Zack wouldn't be happier, Noah wouldn't have the confidence he does now and Aiden would still be a dick. You've changed these boys for the best." Abuela explained. I looked into the room and saw what she was right. Everyone looked so heart broken, I'm so used to seeing them happy with a smile or a smirk on their face. 

"Why are you showing me this Abuela?" I asked her looking over my shoulder.

"To show you, that you have a family. Leaving them would not make life easier but worse because they don't have their bottle of sunshine. You may be una pendeja a veces pero you make everyone happy." She said her spanglish sneaking in. (You maybe be a bitch sometime...)(Spanglish is english and spanish mashed together.)

"Thanks Abuela." I said chuckling when she called me a bitch. I walked over to her giving her a hug. Tears reached my eyes when I realized I'm going to have to leave her. Most likely sensing what's wrong with me with her grandma powers hugged me tighter patting my head.

"It's gonna be ok mijita. You stop all the little gang shits you doing and you'll be with me if not te vas con tu abuelo con el diablo."(you're going with you're grandpa with the devil)
I tried so hard to not laugh and keep a straight face as I nodded my head. Out of nowhere I felt her smack my head making my frown and rub my head.

"I'm serious Camilla." She said and I nodded my head sighing. No matter what I was not going back to that life. I looked over at the clear blue water, white sand and blue skies. Reminds me of home and all the fun times with no worries. Abuela's hand was rubbing soothing circles on my back like when I was little.

Suddenly I was pushed off the cliff and the blue water was coming to me fast. I sat up gasping for air looking around the room not knowing where I was. I felt hands on my shoulders making me scream and slam my eyes shut as I automatically thought the worst. It was all a dream. I'm still stuck with Marco. 

"CAMILLA! Hey, look at me! Breathe babygirl!" Mami said as she held my shoulders and rubbed my back in soothing motions. Slowly my breathing went back to normal and so did my racing heart, which you could hear from the monitor. Doctors soon rushed in making me jump from the door opening so suddenly.