Chp21-Halloween Ruined?

Camilla's POV

Don't you just love it when you wake up one morning and realize you have something important to do that day but have a bad feeling about it? Well that's how I woke up today. Waking up only to realize that I have a Halloween dance to prepare for and dance for people. Something's bound to go wrong. Hopefully the decorations don't look too bad. The entire school looks abandoned and haunted. Good thing we finished yesterday so Halloween just made school a lot cooler.

Anyways after running away to the unknown to think, I went back to school that was halfway done. The rest of the week went by like always, me getting a detention by someone and having to clean the gym missing out dance practice. Me and the gang having a meeting about a new gang moving in. Tomorrow we're meeting up with them. Aiden being a doofus, Belle being a dumbass bitch. Was it Bella or Bella? I always forget. Oh well.

Getting ready was no different than any other day. Trying to get out of Aiden's arms. Hearing Summer yell at either Athena or Danny to wake up. Eating breakfast and then off to hell- oops I mean school on the bike. It gets colder and colder everyday which I'm not used to. Lived on a tropical island my entire life. Only bad weather I got was a hurricane.

I might have to stop taking my bike and take my car instead. Don't wanna get sick. And if I do Mami is going to smack me then make papi take care of me. It's not bad but still, I prefer mami taking care of me when I'm sick. But back to school. Pulling up everybody got used to my bike so they don't stare at me any more. I parked next to Babe who was sitting on her car next to Dustin who had his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Hello my friends. I see some very interesting hugging going on, ya?" I said after I took off my helmet in what I guess a Swedish accent. They looked at each other then bursted out laughing. Hunter, Zack and Noah soon came over and stared at Babe and Dustin. Summer and Danny came strolling in with Ace, Christopher and Aiden. We were all now staring at Babe and Dustin who are still laughing.

"I don't get it. It wasn't even that funny." I said in the Swedish accent again making the couple laugh harder and everybody around me to start laughing. I rolled my eyes but a smile still crept on my face at my family around me.

"Don't- don't do that ev-ever again." Summer said while trying to catch her breath. Aiden walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my head since he was a foot taller than me.

"You guys got your outfits? " I asked Chris and Babe after our laughing fit. They both nodded their heads when Ace asked an interesting question.

"What are you guys gonna come as for the dance? "

"Well for the girls, it's a surprise." Summer said with me finishing.

"I hate it when you do that... it's creepy." Hunter said everybody agreeing with them except Danny making all eyes turn to him.

"I've known them for a while now. You get used to it." He stated. We all shrugged agreeing with him. The bell rang and slowly the parking lot became empty with only the gang outside.

"I'm freezing." I said through my chattering teeth. Aiden opened his jacket, pulling me into his chest. Instantly warmth flooded my body making me sigh in relief. I'm not going to die of hypothermia.

"Anyways, tomorrow we're meeting the new gang. We might see some of them today and not know but just don't step over the line. If we cause a problem with somebody and they have ties with this gang, we could be in trouble." Hunter said to all of us.

"Hunter... you're the main one to cause a problem. And Camilla." Babe said Noah adding me. I gaped at them my mouth opening and closing like a fish.