Chp24-My Chick Bad

Camilla's POV

It is now November and not much has happened. We've had more gang meetings which isn't that bad. We don't talk in school though just because we think it might be too risky but we've made a lot more money from the deals we've been doing.

Candace gave the whole dance team another project and this time we will be performing it as a contest but it'll still be a big part of our grade. We are doing out Halloween dance that the team will perform in front of the school at the assembly since the principle cut it. He got a lot of complaints from that decision. And a couple of hilarious not so good pranks.

But anyways back to the project Candace gave us. We have to dance with our partner or the person we like. For some reason I saw Christopher stiffen at this like he was scared about something but I would just ask him later. I'll most likely forget though.

I told Aiden about the project and his first response was to run away. Which he literally did. He jumped out the window of my room into his then out to his car. He didn't come back till like 5 minutes later because he forgot his phone. But I really just think it was cause he missed me since he literally jumped on top of me and cuddled up to me. He said he'll do it but it's not like he really had a choice...I would've forced him to do it anyways. Or told his mom to help. Either way he's doing the dance.

Candace said the couple with the best dance was going to perform at the assembly. I think she just really likes wasting other people's time. Which I'm totally ok with cause that means less class time. Thinking about Candance my mind wandered to the day the gun shots were heard and the dead guy was dragged out of school like nothing happened. She was not in the teacher's lounge or the bathroom cause I checked every single place. I know that I'm freaking out about it but come on, she was obviously lying. I don't even care if she went into the janitors closet to make out with somebody.

That just sounds a bit messed up now that I think about it. But my point is, she's lying and I'm not gonna stop until I find out the truth about where she really was.

A hand slamming down in front of me snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up not being affected by it. Standing there was a very mad teacher. I forgot I was in school.

"Miss Gonzalez! Can you please tell me why you are not paying attention in my class?" She asked me anger swirling in her black eyes.

"Porque tu clase es aburrida y yo no aprendo mierda aquí." I answered back. She just squinted her eyes at me in confusion as I smiled at her sweetly. (Because your class is boring and I don't learn shit here)

"I'll catch what you're saying one day." She said squinting her eyes at me as people passed around what I said. She went back to the front of the classroom to continue on what she was doing and I went on to continue on what I was doing. Which was thinking.

Thinking back to what Aiden suggested I should do which was 'pick a song that shows how hot and badass you are.' His words not mine. Even though I did want to a bit of dirty dancing I had to think of what song I was going to do.

For the rest of class I thought about what song I was going to use with Aiden when suddenly it just popped into my head.  Grinning the bell rang letting me zoom out of class. I went to my locker throwing my things in while taking out my dance bag. I ran to the dance studio to see mainly everyone there with a big smile on their face. Candace walked in looking tired like the past couple of days but waved it off when we asked her about it.

"You guys know the drill. Go get your partners. I already sent out the email." Candace said after she laid down on the floor. All of us tried squeezing out the door at the same time trying to get our partners as fast as possible. Running to Aiden's class which wasn't to far was actually pretty fun. The halls were deserted except for the few who were skipping. Running into Aiden's class everybody stared at me weirdly as the teacher gave me a questioning gaze.