Chp29-Prom!! Part I

Camilla's POV

A lot has happened. That's a lie nothing happened. Babe healed perfectly, we keep doing business which is going good but some of us are thinking of leaving after the war that's supposed to happen. Prom is tomorrow night and a lot of us are really excited for it. I remember how Aiden asked me and it was the cutest thing someone has ever done to me.

~flashback~

I'm walking with Babe to first period and she is falling asleep on my shoulder. I snap my fingers in her ear making her jump and trip over her feet. She almost falls but holds onto my arm. The whole thing happening makes me burst out laughing while she tries to calm down.

"Pendeja!" Babe yelled slapping my arm while fixing her book bag strap on her arm. (Bitch)

"Mira no es mi culpa que tú estabas durmiendo te. Ni estamos en el clase todavía!" I explained still laughing. (Hey it's not my fault you were falling asleep. We're not even in class yet!)

Babe rolled her eyes as we walked into the class. The bell rang soon after me and Babe sat in our seats beginning hell. Before the teacher can even get a word out the intercom interupts her and the principal comes on.

"Can all seniors go to the auditorium for the assembly at this time?  Thank you." With that said we grabbed our bags and went to the auditorium.

Babe sat on Dustin and knocked out as soon as she sat down. I sat down in between Hunter and Noah with Zack  in front of me. That was a bad idea.

Noah was going on and on about the perfect girl and what they did in bed. Hunter was pulling my hair and poking my cheek. And Zack kept asking questions about my period. If I wasn't in school I would've killed them already.

The curtains started opening and revealed something interesting. It was a picture of me and Aiden together. He was carrying me on his front and we were kissing but you can see me trying to not smile. Confused I heard an old song start playing. More like Aiden singing.

~not gonna write all the lyrics but the song is Darte un Beso by Prince Royce~

"Yo solo quiero darte un beso" once he sung that line I stood up and started walking to the stage. When I got there all the guys including Summer and Babe were holding signs that said Prom?  and pictures of us together.

Aiden stopped singing the song and held out a white rose with black designs. He helped me onto the stage and looked into my eyes.

"So Camilla Adelina...  Will you go to prom with me?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Of  course dum dum why wouldn't I go? " I answered giving him a kiss on the lips to which the entire crowd started cheering.

~flashback over~

It was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. Something may or may have not happened that night but I won't say. Anyways school wise we have all been trying to pick it up and do better. Me, Babe and Christopher are actually trying out for Julliard. The college for arts. We really want to turn our life in a gang around. We're probably gonna do some illegal stuff but we need to keep it down if we wanna get in.

Aiden,  Hunter, and Zack are staying in the gang business. Dustin is gonna stay as well but get another job to help. Noah is gonna move in with someone. His words not mine. Danny and Summer are gonna stay with Mami and Papi since they have Athena but want to move when they can.

That's about everything. Marco has sent me death threats but I could honestly care less. Son of a bitch is either gonna die or I'll die trying.

"Mira Camilla Adelina! No se me quedé en ese cuarto todo el día! Tú tienes una familia sabes?!" Mami yelled at me from downstairs breaking me away from my thoughts. (Don't stay in your room all day. You have a family you know?!)