Chp13-Look who's back

Camilla's POV

Going to school on Monday morning is always so amazing, don't you agree? I was on my bike  heading to school while Danny was getting me a doughnut.  Can you blame me? I pulled into school with everybody staring at me. It's like they still haven't gotten used to the fact that I ride a motorcycle.

"Hey girly!" Babe said coming up to me.

"How can you be this happy? It's Monday." I exclaimed trying to figure out why she was in such a good mood. I looked around trying to find the guys and I saw Dustin annoying the guys as he too had the same giddy smile as Babe.

"Did you and Dustin do something this weekend?" I asked her and her smile grew even bigger if that's possible. I was scared her face was just gonna rip in half. "No way and you didn't tell me!?".

"Shh! Its only you and the guys that know so far. Besides we just went on a date." She said brushing it off as if it was nothing.We walked over to the guys and they all stopped talking. I was about to say something but the roar of an engine broke everybody's attention. At the entrance of the school was a black and red motorcycle. The bike then stopped in front of us and the helmet came off.

"Hello Camilla" The one and only person I just love said.

"Hello Marco. Surprised you're not here to kill me." I said as the gang all stood around me.

"Well I guess I kind of am. But it's not till August. I'm pretty sure you already know whats happening." He said with a smirk on his face. A black SUV then came in and stood next to Marco. "I just really came to say sorry for your loss. I'll give you something in return." He got off the bike and went to the trunk. He opened it and pulled out a little girl with a mop of curly brown hair and blue eyes.

"You have to remember... I'm not all that mean."he said handing me the little girl and going back onto his bike. "But this is the only and last time I'm being nice to you. "He said as he shut his helmet and drove away. As he pulled away Danny came in and he rushed out of the car and to my side.

"Is that-?"he asked softly but stopped and I nodded my head with tears in my eyes.

"It's Athena. "I said and turned back to the gang who all had shocked looks on their faces from what just happened. I put Athena on my hip to see her big blue eyes staring at me with a small smile on her face.

"Hi titi cami! "She said happily and a few tears fell from my eyes. I turned her around to Danny and her smile grew even bigger.

"Papi!! "She screamed making a few people turn and look at us.

"Hey chiquita!" He said pulling her into a big hug.

"Go home."I told him and he nodded going back to his car holding the little girl.

"So that was Athena?" Noah and Zack asked and I nodded my head.

"She looks a lot like... You." Belle said with 2 minions following her.

"And a Babrbie doll looks like you."I said back to her and somebody around us snorted.

"I would watch my mouth if I we're you." She warned me making me roll my eyes.

"And I would watch your back. Never know when someone might wanna hit you from behind."I said but she just looked confused.

"Whatever. Just stay out of my way." She said flipping her hair and walking away.

"Just stay out of my way."I said in a high pitch voice and flipping my hair.  We all laughed and just kept on talking before the bell rang. I honestly can't wait till dance.