Chp10-Ain't Your Mama

Camilla's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I was taken out of the hospital. I'm back in school and still working with the gang and with Christopher on that dance project and we present tomorrow. Oh yea and the teacher didn't tell us we had to perform in front of the ENTIRE FUCKING SCHOOL!! Turns out the best dancers get to be in the varsity dance team.  Since I've been 'healing', me and Chris haven't been able to practice so we have to come up with a good dance routine to perform in 10 hours. 

"Mami!!"I screamed hoping to get her attention. She was either asleep or in the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard my mom's footsteps from down the hall and knew she was sleeping. Oops. Mami burst through the door with a pocket knife in her hand and her hair a mess. If it wasn't for the fact that she was glaring at me right now I would be laughing but she is mad at me and has a pocket knife in her hand.

"Por que gritaste?"She asked tapping her foot against the hardwood floor. (Why did you scream?)

"I was gonna ask you if the gang could come over. I need to work on a project for school."I mumbled not sure if she heard me or not. She sighed and I looked up to see her put the pocket knife down letting me release a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I heard footsteps and looked up in time to see Mami about to jump on top of me. I rolled out of the way and landed on the floor.

"Ow! Mami, what was that for?"I asked mentioning the attack.

"Payback's a bitch hija."She said laughing. I smacked her ass and ran out of the room. I heard her coming down the stairs and I screamed as I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"DANNY!!"I screamed hoping he would come to my rescue.

"What!?"I heard him scream from his room, sounding like I just woke him up. I got out of Mami's hold and ran to his room. I smacked him on his head and the door burst open making me scream and jump on the other side of the bed.

"I'm sleeping here."Danny said and I smacked him again. I heard the door downstairs open and I ran down Mami pulling my hair a little but let me go. I saw Nicole and Aiden there and I ran behind the two of them holding them in front of me as a shield.

"What's going on?"Aiden asked.

"Ummm...I sorta woke Mami up."I said.

"Ahora ella nos va a matar."Nicole said. (Now she is going to kill usOnce she realized what she said, she smacked me and ran into the living room probably trying to find a place to hide. I looked in front of me to see Mami and I screamed making Aiden yell at me for screaming in his ear.

"Por dios chica!"Aiden screamed covering his ears and leaning against the door. You could hear Danny and Nicole laughing but Mami had a frown on her face and then she smacked me across my head.

"Ow!"I said rubbing my head as she walked into the kitchen.

"That's what you get!"Danny said while chuckling slightly. I stepped on his foot with all my weight and he jumped up not knowing I would do that. For a tiny girl like me I ain't so light. Sometimes I use it to my advantage...it's fun. I went back upstairs hearing footsteps follow me. In my room I slammed the door and heard it smack into somebody.

"Ha! Man this is a fun morning."I heard Danny say and already knew Aiden was the one that got smacked by the door. I grabbed my phone off the floor and texted Christopher asking him if he wanted to come over for the dance. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a crop top and went to the bathroom to get ready.I brushed my hair into a pony tail and did all my morning essentials skipping the make up since I will most likely be sweating. 

I changed out of my pajamas and went back into my room to see feathers all over the place and the two boys with pillows throwing it at each other.I went over to my desk as the boys still haven't noticed me and grabbed my air horn. Never know when you need it. I shook it and covered my air and the air horn went off. The boys jumped 10 feet in the air and Aiden slipped bringing Danny down with him. I was clutching my stomach as it started to hurt and couldn't take it anymore. I was now rolling on my feather covered floor holding my stomach with tears coming out of my eyes as I was laughing like a witch a hyena all kinds of things. My laugh is so funny you just have to laugh at it, and that's what the boys did.