Chp20

Camilla's POV

The mall. A place where people go to buy something they will probably wear once and then it goes to the back of their closet. Like the costumes we're all buying. We all decided that I will be choosing what we're going to look like when we're up dancing in front of the whole school as entertainment.

We went from store to store trying to find something that could let us move easily, easy to change out of, not to expensive for us to buy and matching for the girls and guys. That was till I saw 4 of the girls and 2 of the guys walk up to me with the outfits we will be wearing and right on time.

"Ok guys pick one of these outfits, whichever but there can't be too much of you wearing one of these. Girls pick one of these 4 it'll be best if we do what I told the guys." I informed everybody. They all nodded their heads and went looking. There was about 20 of us in this group. 10 girl and 10 guys. Soon enough we all had what we were wearing for the dance this friday.

"So well practice with the clothes on Thursday, we can just leave it in our lockers so that when school is over on Friday and we practiced a little we can go ahead and change into the clothes. After we dance we can all change into our costumes. We shouldn't be dancing to late and if we are- wait never mind. We will talk about this tomorrow. Thursday bring the clothes. Bye." I ended the conversation walking away hearing laughter behind me and footsteps.

Summer had already bought her costume and said it would be a surprise. Babe and I already knew what we wanted to be and kept it a secret as well we were just hoping we could find the costume. Since I decided I was going to be a sexy vampire i just needed to find the teeth and the right dress and yea maybe I'll just look and see of they have it. (Thank you @CursedLove101 for the sexy vampire idea)

**2 hours later**

I'm finally home. I threw my bags into my closet and jumped on my bed when my phone rang. I groaned reaching my back pocket getting it out to answer it.

"What" I snapped not caring who was on the other side.

"Damn babe... Maybe I'll call you later." I heard Alden's playful voice say. I looked out the window to see his dark eyes staring at me with a smirk on his lips. I so badly wanted to just go cut of his lips and make him su-

"You checking me out baby doll? "He asked again making me growl into the phone. I hung up and just dug my head into my pillow. Right when I was falling asleep my phone ran... again. I grabbed it and threw it at the window making it break and my phone falling down to it's death. I laid back down falling asleep only for my door to open.

"Why cant you people let me sleep!?" I yelled walking into my bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on making sure it was boiling hot before stepping in. You may call me crazy for stepping into boiling hot water but... there is no but I'm crazy for doing this. I washed my body to tired and lazy to shave. I'll just do it tomorrow. Not like I'm going anywhere special. Besides it's October in New York.

I didn't get out till the bathroom was all fogged up that I couldn't breath anymore. I stepped out of the shower to have cool air hit my hot body. Ha... see what I did there?

My skin was bright red when I dried myself off and put on my pajames. I hung up my towel and put my clothes in the hamper while taking out my hair out of the bun. I walked out the bathroom to see Aiden laying down in my bed.

"C'mon and lay down with me. I know you're tired from shopping." Aiden said. I sighed but nodded my head making my way over to him. I laid in bed next to him, enjoying my soft bed and his warmth radiating off of him

"What are you gonna be for the dance?" I heard him ask me.

"That's a surprise my dear boyfriend. And I got your costume under control." I said smiling.