Chp12-My Dad

A/N: Picture of Camilla's father is up at the top. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Camilla's POV

I woke up to the beautiful birds chirping and the sun light coming through my window. That is what I wish I woke up to.  I woke up to my alarm beeping at 8 in the morning on a Saturday. To make it even worse it was pouring outside.

"Mierda."I heard my mom curse outside my door before she opened it and turned on my light. I hissed and tried to cover my eyes but my mom poured a bottle of freezing cold water with ice in it on top of me.

"WHAT THE FUCK! MAMI!?!"I looked up at her about ready to slap her but stopped when  I saw that she was glaring at me.

"Shut the fuck up and get dressed. We're picking your father up at the airport."Mami growled and I listened to her. It's 4 in the morning and we are both pissed. Such a good start for a Saturday. I put on some leggings and one of Derrick's hoodies and out my hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and house keys and went downstairs. Mami was in the garage in her car holding 2 mugs. She gave me one and drove off without one of us saying a word.

I drank my coffee as Mami drove through the pouring rain to the airport. I turned on the radio and before I touched it she slapped my hand without even looking at me. I was shocked considering Mami was the nicest per- wait a minute. I looked at her closely and saw she had a scowl on her face and one hand on the wheel while the other one was holding the lower part of her stomach.

"God dammit Mami. Pull over ." I said groaning. She pulled over and glared at me. I sighed and pulled her arm making her switch seats with me. I drove the rest of the way to the airport as Mami fell asleep. My phone started ringing making Mami stir in her sleep then stayed still.

"Hello?" I said after picking up my phone not bothering to check who picked up the phone.

"Camilla?" I heard a deep voice that I haven't heard in a while.

"Hey Papi."

"Donde estas?" (Where are you)

"Estoy casi en el aeropuerto" (I'm almost at the airport)

"Apurate nina!" (Hurry up girl)

"Tu te pusites  pantalones cortos?" (You put on shorts)

"Si... apurate que tengo frio" (Hurry up, I'm cold)

 Before I said anything else I pulled up near the curb next to him and rolled down Mami's window since she was still asleep. I smiled at papi since he was glaring at me. He got inside the car and didn't say anything.

"Hi." I said. In the back seat of my car was my father who I haven't seen in years. He looked over at me and smiled before kissing my head.

"Get in the back. I'll drive." He said in his thick Hispanic accent that I've missed. I climbed into the backseat and he climbed into the driver seat. I told him where to go and how to get to the house, which only took about 20-30 minutes since there wasn't any traffic. We got home and Papi picked Mami up bridal stile since she was still asleep. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and took a quick picture of them. Don't judge me, it looked too cute. I showed Papi their room and went back into mien and was pretty surprised at what I saw.

"What the fuck!? Aiden!" I screamed and he jolted awake and fell off the bed. My dad came over and started laughing. Laughing. Like hello there's some guy he doesn't know in my room and he's just laughing.

"Papi!? Por que te ries?"I asked him. (Why are you laughing.) 

"Porque el acabe de caer." (Because he just fell.) My dad explained and I just rolled my eyes at him and walked over to Aiden who fell asleep on the floor. An idea came into my head and I knew I would so get killed for this. Aiden fell asleep with his mouth open so I went downstairs grabbed a lime and some salt and ran up stairs quietly. I gave my dad my phone and he started recording it.