4

I sigh as I was left to my thoughts, I remembered the first time I met her.

Melody La Fay, the one who had control over my life.

Always etched in my memory, till this day longing for her. To hear her scream in pain, and beg me to stop.

It made my skin crawl thinking about it. I felt a smirk form on my face though.

It was three years ago, I met the wench. Three years after she had a hold on me.

"Ryan!" My friend Ricky screamed. "What Olson?" I groan, not being bothered to do anything.

"It's your fucking twenty second birthday and let's go to the whore house and have fun!" Ricky says.

Balz, Chris, Ricky and I were celebrating like there was no tomorrow; drinking all the mead that was available.

We walk in together, as we were loud, rowdy group of men. We were walking into the whorehouse, The hostess sat us down on our table.

There was a gorgeous woman on stage, she wore a black corset dress which hugged her body beautifully. Her green hair cascaded around her, as her beauty had me bewitched.

I needed to see her, I mean I had to. "Ryan, have you found who you want?" Ricky asks.

"Yes! Her, the one with the green hair!" I said, as she finished and walks up to the bar, as if she owned the place.

Balz pushes me toward her, as I stumble like an idiot. "I'm done for the day!" She says in a velvety soft voice, which sent shivers down my spine.

Balz bounds up to us, "But it's his birthday today! So we brought him to celebrate!" He says.

"Is that so?" She asks with a smirk, he nods. "I guess I can make an exception for you handsome!" She says.

She grabs my hand and drags me up the stairs. Chris, Balz and Ricky were cheering like madmen.

We walk into the room and she drags me toward a chair and sits me down. Her beauty was enchanting, the way her green hair flowed around her.

She was dancing for me, as I watched her hips sway, I bit my lip and watched. She smirks at me, she sits down on my lap. Straddling me I could feel my arousal for her, her hands tugging my hair.

"I can see the want in your eyes, you want to claim me don't you?" She purrs seductively into my ear. I could feel myself nod. Those words making my blood pound.

I let my fingers trace her garter belt, she wore black fishnet stockings with lace. She let out a small moan. I felt my hands reach up to her black corset, I wanted to take her right now.

"Naughty boy, you can look. But not touch! Lust is a greedy sin isn't it?" She whispers.

"So is vanity and pride Melody!" I whisper. I wrap my hands around the back of her thighs, and scoop her up and place her on the bed gently.

I climbed on top of her, as I place kisses on her neck. But she manages to flip me over, dominating me. Her icy blue eyes staring into mine, her green locks cascading around her.

While pinning me down onto the bed, "Do you want me birthday boy?" She asks. I could see her teasingly undo her corset.

"Oh look at the time, I've got to go home!" Melody says, as she gets off me doing up her corset.

"So soon?" I ask with a groan. As I feel my arousal grow for her.

She darts out the door like a crazy person. I saw her come back.

"Back again?" I question. She rushes up to me and smashes her lips against mine. We kissed roughly and passionately, God it was magical!

"On the house birthday boy!" She says against my lips.

"Wait? Will I ever see you again?" I ask. With that she was gone.

"She's hag!" A guy says.

Three years later and I still think of her, she has a hold over me. I sighed.

"Still thinking of her?" Ricky asks me. I sigh, as I sharpen my daggers.

"Yes, I don't know. She has a hold over me! I want her, but at the same time I hate her!" I say.

I'll get you Melody La Fay! You won't know what has hit you!

Nantia