8

I've got her! So many attempts of trying to get her. Our training paid off.

She was silent in the carriage, not even screaming. But I was going to make her scream soon.

"Why won't she scream?" Vinny asks us.

Devin looks at us, "Because she's accepted her fate!" He says.

"She's a hag, that bewitched people. Of course she should accept her fate!" Richard says, while tending to Christopher's shoulder.

I knew she was knocked out, I wanted her to suffer just like I had. Her blood being shed in front of me, would make me feel happy.

We finally got to our place, I saw Devin carry Melody inside. There was a wooden cross, as I chained her up. Her bright green hair was falling out of her braid, I took it out. Letting her hair flow around her.

"Leave us!" I demand, as I watch Devin, Vinny and Balz walk out. I ran my hand through her hair,

"Oh my sweet Melody, you don't know how I'll enjoy torturing you." I whisper to the green haired witch. She woke up and her piercing blue eyes meet my lifeless ones.

"Hunter Sitkowski, we meet again!" She says, while I walk to the table where all knives, daggers and torture devices were.

"Indeed we do wench!" I smirk at her, as I walk up to her with a knife, as I cut the strings of her corset dress. "Why are you doing this? I haven't done anything wrong?" She asks.

I walk up to her and rip off her corset, which made her gasp leaving her in undergarments.

"But you have wench! You have!" I say with a smirk, as I walk closely toward her grabbing her chin.

"Are you sure you don't want to see me naked Hunter Sitkowski?" She asks me tauntingly, as her lips curl into a smirk.

"I know you want me Hunter! But you won't ever have me!" She says while I growl and walk up to her.

"Don't push me La Fay!" I growl. "Go on hit me Sitkowski, fucking hit me!" She yells. I would've off hit her. I stare at her lips, and eyes and smash my lips against hers. As I gave her a lustful kiss and inject her with the sedative, making her limp again.

"On the house my love!" I whisper against her lips.

Melody looks at me with anger, "You disgust me! You fucking pig!" She yells.

"Consider yourself lucky today, tomorrow the games will begin!" I say with a smirk.

------   ------ -------  ----------------

'Melody has been captured and Ryan has her! Make sure all of you are safe! I'll look after Melody!'

I sent the message to Elizabeth, as I wait for her response.

'That bastard! Make sure nothing happens to Melody!'

I promised her, I saw Ryan walk out of the room. "Ah Devin make sure she's ready for me everyday!" Ryan says to me.

I nod and walk toward the door and open it. I saw Melody stripped off her clothes left in her undergarments, her green hair flowing around her. Her face held shame.

"It's began Devin! There's nothing I can do to stop him!" She whispers.

"He kissed me, why did he?" She asks.

"Because he wants you to suffer!" I say.

"Do you accept your fate?" I ask.

"Yes, if it saves my coven then I shall bleed for my sisterhood and confess to my sins!"Melody whispers.

"The Balcoins haven't killed his family. It's the Blackwells!" I say harshly.

My Victim