17

My life has been calmer at the infamous whorehouse.

My body has stretched and changed to be accustomed to the baby growing inside me. I have only just began my third trimester, meaning I am roughly 7 months or so along.

My coven knows where I am now. They visit once every fortnight to check on me. They bring me meals and gifts for the baby, as well as spells they cast for the protection of my baby. It's always so intense.

Ryan has constantly been on my mind.

I'm always thinking about the heated moment we shared that caused me to be like this. Pregnant.

I also think of him in fear in case he finds where I am and tries to kill me. What if he takes my baby?

I sigh as I rock back and forth in my rocking chair that  the coven brought to me. I was rubbing my bulging belly as I thought about my baby's father.

Ha. A witch pregnant with a witch hunter. You don't hear that everyday.

These past 7 months the witch hunters haven't been that active I must say. They rarely check the whore house anymore. I would hide in a hidden underground dungeon with a nice girl named Ashley when they would visit. She worked here.

"Melody, your coven is here!" I head Maria shout to me. I turned my head to the closed door and counted the seconds it took for them to walk through it.

It only took 5 seconds before they came tumbling in. The twins were first and were immediately by my side. They were obsessed with the baby.

"How are you feeling today?" Lucy asked. They were so eager about the baby it was crazy.

"I'm feeling well. The baby has been kicking an awful lot though" I say with a frown on my face. I rub my stomach as the child inside kicks hard.

I groan and hold my stomach.

This kick, especially, hurt greatly.

This doesn't feel right.

"Elizabeth, I think something is wrong" I mutter as another painful kick occurs. I don't think this is right.

Elizabeth rushes over and immediately puts her hands on my stomach. Lily and Lucy step back with scared expressions.

"Melody," Elizabeth begins and she stands back up and away from me. I look at her with desperation. What is going on? "I think the baby is coming."

I gasp and immediately hold my stomach again with a pained expression on my face.

"But I'm only 7 months along! I can't be having the baby!" I shout as I began to cry, holding my stomach. This can't be happening.

"Delilah and Alice, please find these things and Maria, do you you have a room we could use as a birthing suite?" Elizabeth asked, already organising the birth of my baby. Lily and Lucy were holding my hands in comfort.

"Ok, Melody, the pain you're experiencing is contractions. Whether you like it or not, your body is ready to give birth to your baby" Elizabeth spoke with an authority tone.

I just nodded and cried as she helped me up and ushered me into a room Maria said we could use.

Oh god, this is really happening.

-Jenna