14

Melody was curled up on the ground sleeping, as I walk toward the chain and I unchain her from the wall, she jolted up and stood up.

"Ah Contemptress, follow me" As I tug her chain and she falls into my arms. I make her follow me, as I took her out of the back door of the dungeon and into the forest.

Where we set up a place where to drown witches.

So many of them have been killed that no one stopped us.

I could see Melody shivering, but she stood her ground and took it without fear. I got close to her.

"Are you afraid Contemptress?" I ask seductively, while placing a rough kiss against her lips.

She looks at me with hatred in her eyes, and wipes her lips with a death glare.

"No Hunter Shitkowski, nothing scares me" She snaps.

God, I'd love to grab that green hair of hers, and bend her over and ravenously fuck her.

Thinking about that made me groan in desire.

"I can hear your thoughts Hunter, I know you want to fuck me" She taunts me, while swaying her hips.

I stare at her body, she wore a white lace bra and underwear and matching stockings

Damn it! Her beauty was utterly bewitching.

I walk her over toward the dock, as I bent down and got out some weights which I put onto her ankles, sadly I felt really bad for doing this.

But at the same time, it would give me dominance over her.

I didn't necessarily want to kill her.

Call it sweet revenge for seducing me.

Four years of being plagued by her. I push her into the water, as she gasps trying to a float, I got out a cigarette and started smoking.

"Come on Melody, the only way you can save yourself, is by confessing to your sins" I say.

"I'd rather fucking die than confess to my sins" She says, as she goes under again.

"Tell me La Fay! I could release you from this pain" I say.

"Fuck you!" She yells, I could see her body was getting weaker, as she fought.

I saw her go under, as I finished my cigarette.

The green haired witch was no where to be seen,

"Fucking hell!" I mutter, as I rip off my jacket and throw onto the side.

I jumped into the water and dive in, to get her out.

I break the surface with Melody in my arms. As I got her close to shore, as I laid her body down. I got out my dagger, as I cut off the weights of her ankles.

She wasn't waking up.

"Melody!" I scream, as I shook her awake. Nothing, I started to press down her chest.

"Come on wench! Wake the fuck up!" I screech in anger. I slapped her face gently, nothing.

Shit I had killed her.

Wait!

What was the other thing? Mouth to mouth?

I sigh, and roll my eyes. I open her lips gently, as I stroked my thumb over them.

Her pale skin was scared but still the skin was soft. I started breathing air into her lungs.

"Come on Melody, wake the fuck up!" I demand.