10

"Ghost clean up the blood!" I call out to him.

I look back at her, she was a tough little wench. She wouldn't even scream and cry. I knew she was in pain.

Her lips against mine, they were soft. I wanted to keep kissing her, and holding onto her. Her blood smelt sweet, and tasty.

"Your thinking of her." Christopher says walking out from behind me, he was very quiet. Indeed I was.

"Why do you think that?" I ask. "Because your smiling, and admit it she makes you feel alive." Chris says.

"Why would you say that?" I ask. "I love watching her bleed." I say.
"In the forest we set up a box where you could place her in, and her powers could be drained." Chris says.

I saw Ghost walk out, covered in blood and he fell onto his knees and threw up in the bush.

"Is she cleaned up?" I ask. He wipes away his mouth and rinses his mouth out with water.

"Yes she's clean. Also she's sleeping." He says.

---  ------- ------ ---------- ----------

I saw Melody laying covered in dried blood. I sigh as I walk toward her, I got a towel with warm water, as I  place the towel on her head.

She let out a moan. "Ssh Melody!" I whisper. I place my hand on her forehead and chanted a spell.

'Heal her body
And strengthen her
Heal her scars
Heal her soul'

I touch her body, as a light purple flashed around me. I kept an eye out and no one was around.

" Devin I knew you would save me!" She whispers, as I place a kiss on her forehead. "Of course I would, do you think I'd let you die." I say.

"I'll protect your coven, I swear it on my life! Mel, I know that the Balcoins are innocent." I whisper to her.

I let her down from the chains, I saw her wither in pain as I laid her on the ground, she curled up into a ball.

Elizabeth, I'll keep her safe! I swear it on my dead family!

I know Ghost, keep our sister safe!

I get up and walk out.

----- ------ ------ ---------------------

I saw Melody curled up in a ball, I had cleaned off her blood off my face and hands.

She was sleeping peacefully, I roll my eyes and cover her with my black velvet cloak. I ran my fingers through her bright green locks. She jolted awake.

"Why are you touching me?" She asks me, I sat on the floor next to me.

"Because you're my little wench that I get to torture" I say with a smirk tugging my lips, as she sat down on my lap. Her icy blue eyes stare into me,

"You want me to be! But you'll never have me!" She seethes at me.

"Oh but I think I do princess. You are very much mine" I said, as I lean down and kiss her, her lips were soft against mine. God she was so enchanting.

"How do you know? I might be enchanting you right now" She whispers against my lips and I pull away and look at her.

"You can try all you want, because anything you try to cast won't work. Not while you have that sedative in your system sweetheart" I said, looking into her eyes.

"You stupid mortal, I'm more powerful than you think" I could hear her say.

"And I'm more powerful than you think" I growl. She bit her lip innocently, looking at me.

"I know deep down your a dirty little wench! I'll have you and you'll be begging me to stop!" I purr into her ear, as I suck on her neck marking her. Claiming her as mine.

"Your fucking mine!" I growl.

Nantia

(⊙_⊙)