16

Melody was throwing up, as I held her hair back.

"What's wrong my Contemptress?" i ask, and she looks like at me with tears streaming down her face.

I had a wet rag, as I clean her up and wipe away her tears. I kissed her softly, as she kissed me back.

"Contemptress you can tell me!" I whisper cupping her face. I look into her icy blue eyes.

"Not this, I can't tell you." She whispers, I had never seen emotion like this from her.

"Why do I feel like this?" I ask.

"Like what?" She asks.

"Like I want to hit you but I can't bring myself to do it." I say with a sigh.

"You'll forget me Ryan! I'll be like shadows and dust!" I whisper.

"Why do you always say that?" I demand.

"Because it's the truth! I can imagine you're going to brag that you fucked me!" She says with more tears.

"Well congratulations you've broken me!" She screams, as she sobs.

I hold her close to me as we laid on the ground together, she stroked my hair.

"Sleep!" She whispers, as I close my eyes and hug her close to me.

§§§§§§§§§ §§§§§§

I walk into the dungeon, I found Ryan holding Melody. She saw me and pulled out of his grip, walking up to me. I had a long black velvet cloak and I wrap it around her, while she fastens it on and pulls up the hoodie.

"Ghost you risk too much!" She whisper harshly, we walk away quietly and she looks back at Ryan.

"Ghost, look after him. He'll need you more than ever!" Melody whispers. I nod.

I smile at her, the safest place I knew she would be is with Maria. Maria treated Melody like a daughter.

"I'm having my arch enemy's baby!" She whispers harshly, as she touches her belly.

"I knew you and Ryan would end up like this" I tell her. She looks at me with a glare.

I finally brought her to Maria, we got to the red building. Melody walks in with me, I take her up to Maria's office with her hood up.

"Ah Devin what a pleasure to see you, and whose this?" Maria asks, Melody pulls down her hood.

"Oh my God Melody!" Maria says and hugs her close. Melody just sobs in her arms.

"Your pregnant with his baby?" Maria asks. Melody looks up at her and nods.

"Alright you can stay here, and we'll protect you!" Maria whispers.

"I better go, before I get caught." I whisper. I pull my hood up. Melody hugs me.

"Thank you!" She whispers. Before I left.

"Melody? Do you love him?" I ask.

"I think so, Devin I'm having his baby. A baby that is a part of me and a part of him. Even though he hurt me, a part of me will always belong to him!" She whispers with a tear streaming down her face.

"I understand!" I say firmly.

"I'll be here whenever you need me!" I whisper and with that I walk out.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I woke up on the ground, I was looking around for Melody but she wasn't here.

"Contemptress?" I whisper. I stood up and look around for her. But I saw the dungeon door was left open.

I saw Devin walk inside, "Where's Melody?" I ask.

"She left, she ran away!" Devin whispers. I nodded.

I walk around the torture chamber, I touch the shackles. I remembered her bright green hair, her feisty comebacks and she just had a spark.

She still has taken a part of me, even though I tortured her. I needed her in my life still.

I walk back into my chamber as I lock up the dungeon.

Never again!

I walk toward my bed, I had a flashback to the night I fucked her two months ago.

"My Contemptress, I will find you again!" I whisper, I inhale her scent on my pillow.

Amber rose and sage.

I take off my shirt and head to bed. I saw Richard walk in. I wasn't the type to show emotions.

But I felt devastated, I lost my family and now the woman I was starting to fall in love with.

Fuck it, I think I'm in love... with her!

"Ryan?" Richard calls me.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"Are you alright?" He asks me. I look at him.

"I'm fine." I say.

"Do you love her?" Ricky asks me.

I look at him not being able to answer it.

My mind screamed, "Yes you do!"

But deep down, her heart was pounding in my head. I got too attached.