15

Why?

Why did I have to succumb to him?

Why did I have to let him fuck me?

I am just a worthless fucking whore.

~ 2 months later ~

I hold my stomach as another wave of nausea hits me.

Fuck I hate this.

I hear footsteps and try my best to hold back the bile rising in my throat.

I turn and see the devil himself approach with a stern look on his face. His face made me want to throw up everywhere.

He bent down to my eye level and held my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes.

I glare at his brown eyes as I start to taste vomit. I quickly turn my head and throw up, missing Ryan by only a few inches.

He grimaces and stands back up, walking towards the door and leaving.

"Fucking bastard" I mutter.

I rolled away from the mess and lie on my side, hoping this is just a stomach bug.

Devin's face came into my view and I instantly shot up, relieved to see him. I hadn't seen him in weeks.

He offered me a smile and held a change of spare clothes and fresh undergarments. I thanked him instantly.

He grabbed my arm with one hand and my waist with the other.

His face froze and he slightly dropped me causing me to groan. I looked at him annoyed as he blankly stared at me.

He slowly put his hand on my stomach while I gave him now a look of confusion.

He gasped and looked at me, shock written all over his face.

"What is it Devin?" I ask him slowly, now terrified.

"Y-you're pregnant" he bluntly said.

I froze with shock, every ounce of my body paralysed.

I'm what?

Pregnant?

Wait, what?

I can't be!

I can't be pregnant!

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

I'm going to have a witch hunters baby!

I single tear trickles down my face as I stare at Devin's face.

He immediately wraps me up in a hug and rubs my back in an attempt to soothe me. I regain feeling and grip his shoulders.

This is really happening.

I remove my face from his shoulder and stare into his face.

"What am I going to do?" I ask him sniffling with a few tears still rolling down my cheeks.

He wiped away my tears and held me again. I cried into his shoulder.

"I'll get you out of here. I'll get you out of here tonight" he said. I looked at him with sad eyes.

"It will get you in trouble Dev, maybe even killed" I sob, starting to cry all over again.

He shook his head.

"Don't worry about me. Just worry about you and your baby, I will handle everything else. Now go get changed, I'll see you tonight, don't sleep" he tells me seriously before leaving.

I grab the clothes off of the floor and walk towards a corner of the room where I felt the most safest. I started getting changed and held back the need to throw up everywhere.

I had new undergarments on when I heard footsteps again. I turn quickly towards the door to see Ryan.

His face made me want to break down then and there and sob. But I couldn't, so I held the bravest face I could muster up.

"Hello contemptress" he said closing the door and walking towards me. He held his smirk the entire time.

As he stood before me, he rested his hands on my waist and looked at my face. I stare blankly at his.

He slowly but surely started to kiss me, squeezing and massaging my hips. I kissed back slightly, turning him on more only slightly.

His lips moved to my neck and I gasped as he began to give me a hickey. His hands were moving up and down the side of my body causing me to feel sick again.

I pushed him aside and threw up again, instantly dropping to my knees and sobbing. Ryan followed in pursuit and held back my hair, asking me what's wrong.

I finished throwing up and leant against him for support as I cried. He started to comfort me, running his fingers through my hair and whispering I was going to be okay.

But am I really going to be okay?

I have his baby!

Although he may be acting kind now, he will never get ahold of my child.

Even if it kills me.