Chapter 8. Welcome to the Gang Babe

Ace claps breaking the silence.
"Now that that's settled I should probably  introduce you to the gang."

My breathing increases from seconds to minutes and everything's happening so quick I barley begin to recognize where I am.

"But I have school I already missed first period my father would kill me if he found out, especially if he knew I was with you." I can't help but let the absolute hatred my father has for people like him slip.

"So he won't. Don't worry about school your having extreme head pains after all, you decided to leave and go home, to rest, Chase will stay here and inform your teachers." I turn my head to the side and get a good look at the still silent Chase to see him staring at me.

"How the hell is that fair, you can't just expect her to give up her life for you, just because you saved her. For all you know someone else could have came and saved her if you didn't, she could have pulled through. How does her being in your dumbass gang even benefit you?" His face is no longer a ghostly pale shocked shade of white, it slowly warming up to a bright red.

It's my turn to be shocked, I can't believe he just said that, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ace jumped him right now and right here.

Ace runs a hand through his midnight sky hair causing it to toss to the left, and I could see the deep cut clear on his right cheek bone.

"She's not Chloe, Chase I won't get her killed." Ace says swiftly. Even though his words don't seem as harsh as Chase's did, this seems to knock the air out of him judging by the way he slightly stumbles back with a look of betrayal featured on his once goofy face.

That was when I understood I didn't know a thing about the Anderson brothers nor the rest of the Anderson's, they were more than just a last name.

"Fine.
But if anything ends up happening to her don't you come running to me, because I warned you." He spats. He turns his back in a flash and heads back into the school's building.

Not a thing flickers across Ace's face but I knew he wasn't truly made of stone and even if he was even that could end up crumpling down. When the door slams his eyes drop to the ground and he sighs softly, under his breath. He clears his throat and looks up at me.

"You ready? I'm going to take you to the packs house." I couldn't help but detect the slight bit of uncertainty behind his mask of steel and dark eyes.

I nod trying to stop myself from staring at how beautiful he truly was. And I know it's strange to define guys as beautiful but that's what he was and there was no denying it so why try?

He walks off to his black Mustang with red striped keeping me to tag along behind him.

As we get into the car and shut the doors I realize I never been that close to him. You could smell his pine tree calming cologne close in around us. The soft purr of his engine coming alive. The car ride is silent and I have to think extra hard of when it was the last time I rode in the passenger seat.

Cars of all colors and brand passed by us but I didn't have the desire once to count them. I've been warn most of my life that he was a murder. But he saved me. If my mother knew he was a Anderson she would probably drop dead,
but it was something about being this close to him, it made it seem like all of that was completely irrelevant. The only thing that matter was the sweet scent of his car, the humming of the engine and knowing Ace Anderson is sitting right next to me.

//

I wake up in a dark room. The walls a beige color but the curtains are blocking out any type of light. The sheets are black, the covers the pillows.

Where am I?

I unroll myself from the dark covers and fall on the floor in a soft thud. Shit, that's a big bed.

I still had my shoes on and I could see it was still bright outside so I must had fell asleep in his car. I open the door across the rather big room that I'm guessing is Ace's.

"Well when is she going to wake up." The unknown voice speaks.

"Ace please tell me you drugged her." A unknown girl says causing her and someone to laugh.

"Shut up Casey, She's only been out for a hour and a half." This time I recognize the musical sound immediately.
Ace.

I step out the room to see a rather large staircase where the voice's are coming from.

I slowly walk down the steps. Halfway down I see a redheaded girl wearing all black throwing popcorn at a guy with the back of his head buzzed cut and the rest jelled to the left, with soft brown eyes with a deadly spark. I also see Ace glaring at the two.

As I step off the last step I notice more people. I clear my throat and at once  all eyes snap to mine. Even though there's only like six people's here staring at me there gaze is stronger than all the people at school combined.

Redhead breaks the silence first. 
With a small devious chuckle. Her sparkling judging green eyes following my every move.

"Her." She chuckles some more before speaking again.
"Wow. You saved her, I was at least expecting for it to be pretty. She's the big deal in the Anderson's Dept, and now you want her to be in the gang. " Redhead sneers at me while waiting for Ace's reply. But before Ace could say a word popcorn guy speaks up in my defense.

"Shut up tomato, there's no need to be jealous that there's a way hotter girl in the gang now." The guys sitting own the couch howl and whistle.
Her face turns red in anger. She bawls her boney fist up ready to swing one at popcorn guy but Ace quickly grabs it.

"Casey and Camren  I want both of you out of here now." Ace says in a deep commanding tone.

Casey, the redhead glares at me then Camren and quickly storms off.
Camren wines softly at Ace then turns and winks at me.

"Welcome to the gang babe."

וווווו
A/N

If you guys won't me to keep updating this story please do vote so I know you guys actually are enjoying this story.

And do any of you guys have any good cover ideas for this book and who should be the cast?