Chapter 17. Breaking the Debt.

*Unedited*

OK.
So maybe my first mission of seduction wasn't my best but hey it's not like I'm going to be doing it again. Ace yelled his head off about how i basically blew my cover. It wasn't like I admitted to being a spy, I just kicked him to help his friend take a little nap.

The thing was I'm tired. Tim just dropped me off in front of my house due to me missing the rest of school. I never miss school.

I'm staring out in blank space because I'm afraid to see my fathers face. His car is parked out in the driveway after he's been gone this whole time.

My dad loves himself. There is nothing wrong with loving yourself but then there's that small line of being in love with yourself. I am a living breathing biological part of my father saying this a small part of him has to love me saying how he loves himself.
My mom on the underhand well, she likes herself some days. Just how some days it doesn't rain in a rainforest.
I drag my foot up our trail and open the door knowing they left it unlocked for me.
They were yelling quiet to try to get through deaf ears. And that wasn't suppose to make since.

"Quit being ignorant she needs discipline she can't keep missing school and dressing like a Hooter's waitress, do you know what the neighbors are saying about us?" It was always worse when they whispered because when they yelled everything was being said no holding back. My father was glaring holes in my mothers face but she looked so cloned. So sad
I guess.

"Maybe you should talk to her then, she's been listening to you behind the wall for a good twenty seconds." Just like that my cover was exposed and they both glanced at me.

My father looks surprise but It quickly turns to anger.

"Where have you been?" His voice is so calm it's scary. He never directed this type of tone to me. Not ever.
My mother doesn't stick up for me like I hoped, her eyes are holding bags and pupils saving tears.

"Out," I almost gasp at how indifferently my voice speaks compared to how I'm shaking on the in.
His face drops the mask he was trying to portray.
The devil within him fly's out entirely.

He walks over to me me and I freeze my mother is glancing away as if she knows what's coming but not courageous enough to watch.

"Out?Out!" He shouts at first then stops and breaths. "This stops right the fuck now Jinxel. Don't even think about talking to that boy or anyone ever again. Give me your damn phone," he half yells at me. He looks so much like me in that moment and I start to laugh.
Hard, until tears brim my eye outlining.
His face turns even more red. I gi
pretend to give him my phone, still dryly chuckling, his face turns refer at this.

"Go to your room, I'll be driving you to school from now on and the clothing stops," I burst into knee slapping, chest vibrating laughter, once again.

"No clothing. Okay I'm down," I say whipping fake tears. I was testing his patience but I couldn't find it in me to care.

He finally snapped.
I had heard it before I felt it.
The sound of the smack filled the air leaving us soundless.
It happened so fast my body doesn't have time to react, guilt instantly washes over his face while my mother watches in shocked horror. This has never happened before.

"Jinx, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to but you just got me so an-" I burst into hysterical mad laughter cutting him off like a stab to the gut. Just as sharp.

I don't bother looking up at their shocked faces and continue to laugh in true amusement as I could taste blood in my mouth.

I don't allow myself to listen to him finish before I'm walking up the stairs.
I feel so emotionless like a ghost watching everything take place around me while no one else could see me, skin deep that is. I slam my door so I don't have to hear them fight about me. I peel off my heavy tight clothes and throw them in the hamper. I feel my phone buzz as I take it out my shorts pocket.

You good? Ace told me how he yelled at you today. By the way this is Chase.
-Unknown number

That was when the tears fell, not a second before. I had cried until I fell on the floor, until my eyes no longer knew what clear vision looked like, until my brain could no longer process the act of crying, until my throat was too raw to sob.
And I never once knew why.
I picked myself up off the floor and went into my bathroom. At that moment it felt like the mirror was the only thing that has yet to ever lie.

I look horrible. Just yesterday, I could have sworn it was yesterday I was thinking about electing myself for the schools secretary, I was wearing thick sweaters that covers every inch. Now I hardly recognize myself, apart from my eyes. My eyes couldn't lie if they tried even though they withhold secrets, they will never be asked. That girl is dead. She killed her. This girl in the mirror copying my every move. She killed her and now she's taking over her body, I don't know where I'm at. I think I've been dead for a long time now, just breathing amongst the living.
Waiting for my turn.

I shower and put on a purple sweater. It was the sweater I wore over to Mia's the night of Chase's party before she made me change. It smells of lint and anxiety. It's long coming down almost over my knees.

My hair is wet and sticking to the back of my neck and there's is no noise being taken place downstairs which always with my family is the worst thing to be happening.

I walk in my room and collapse on my bed. I want out. I will no longer be in the gang leaders dept. Even if he has to kill me to revenge himself.

\\

A/N

I guess you've met Jinx's family//