Chapter 20. Mr. Anderson

*unedited*

It didn't exactly hurt at first, not
where it was suppose to at least. The gun shot was so loud it seemed impossible for someone to not hear it, yet after I did hear it I couldn't hear anything but it, all my senses seemed to went completely blind except touch, in other words pain.

The impact of the blow was so unexpected but I knew exactly what I was doing when I did it.
The pain  unraveled in mere seconds becoming a permanent part of me, it was that type of pain that you probably die from, and I couldn't think of anything but me dying because I can feel it. I can feel death attached to me like a second skin. And if it isn't death that's taking over me, that's grazing in my soul and ripping through my flesh, I regret the day I'll ever know a pain deeper than this.

Mia screamed so loud. I didn't know where I ended and where she began, it was nothing but a blear, yet I could feel everything. Someone is picking me up and  I cant make out who it is exactly but the person's yelling. The words don't even make any sense, nothing does except the undeniable fact that I' m dying.

Someone put me in the car and I wanted nothing more but to tell them it's to late. That by the time they drive me all the way down town to the nearest hospital it would be too late. That my 17 years on life would be nothing but waste, but every time I tried what seemed to be blood would only seek out my mouth until I didn't even know that the darkness taking over belong to my own.

//

I had died that night.

Yet I had awoke and it was like everything was so unreal and magical because I was so much more better off wherever I was yet I'm back.
They didn't make it all the way to the hospital in fact they didn't even try to, they took me to Chase's moms house. Even if they could have took me to the hospital they never would have.

Even if it meant me dying because people would have asked questions, questions that Ace couldn't allow to be answered.
He didn't even stay long enough to see if I was okay. If I survived the gun shot to the stomach, the gun shot that he fired. To see if my eyes lay upon a sunset again, he was just gone. And I cared so damn much.
Chase's mom is a amazing doctor, I must say she did a lot with nothing. She had a emergency kit and a lot of pain killers, apparently it wasn't her first time helping someone in the circumstances of her own home. Removing the bullet was the hard part, what almost permanently killed me. She said she thought for sure I had died. But Chase told her to keep going, to keep trying, to keep fighting, when I was dying.
Now I can't help but to think I'm in dept to another Anderson.

"I'm sorry that you got brought in this lifestyle Jinx, but I'm afraid once you enter it there is no way of truly leaving it, even if Ace called off the dept. You know too much. Your in too deep, and know one can save you from that."
The voice was one I never heard before. I was just laying here in Chase's spear bedroom only knowing the voice inside my head when I was fully awakened.

The voice was deep and strong unlike the vague memory of Mrs. Anderson's.
I try my best to gently sit up and succeed with surprisingly no pain.
I turn my face to the side to see no other then to whom I believe to be Mr. Anderson.

He looked just like Ace but had that glint in his eyes that reminded me of Chase.
I didn't know what to say, I knew everything he said was true. His hair is dark and rich and has the same exotic eyes as Ace, he even had a scar that is going down his ear and across his cheek.

"You look very much like Ace," I couldn't help the words that came out my mouth even though they were pathetically true.
He looks at me a bit cross eyed for a second before laughing a bit while shaking his head.

"Well I am his father, which he points out only biologically. I'm starting to see why my boys cared if you died or not."
His words are meant to be cold but for me there as good as they get. I don't say anything in responds as he opens the door a bit more.

"Well, Chase get your winy ass in here she's finally awake."

//
A/N
!!!?!!!
Finally updated!
Vote
Follow
Comment
Share