Chapter 18. Through Ace's mind

Ace's P.O.V

"Chelsea hurry and get your shit my brother is going to be here any second and if your not ready your going out the fucking window," I shout yanking my covers off her body then rolling her harshly out my bed. Damn I have to burn these sheets.

I don't even remember how she got here, the fucking leach always seems to find a way to Suck her way back into my life. Pun so god damned intended.

She groans rubbing her green eyes then batting her eyelashes at me.
She reeks of a strong desperation that causes me to internally wince at the fume that's practically radiating off her. Talk about a fucking gas hazard.

"But baby I'm still sleepy we should just ditch school and have some fun," she wines like a hungry bitch. Literally. No pun intended. Much.

"I said get out Chelsea, I can't concentrate with this smell," I say low-key wanting to plug my nose for a brutal effect. Her eyes brim with tears like she might cry as she picks up her underwear and pants putting them on in a rush tripping slightly. I look in my bed to see her hot pink bra. I quickly toss the bra at her clapping my hands together at her in a rush. How the fuck did this happen?
Jinx. Alcohol. Chase. Are the only things that swim in my mind.

She finishes getting dressed as I pull on my boxers she looks at me with her big dog eyes sadly.

"But I love you." She's like that animal that keeps coming back just because you feed it once.

"The window," Is my short reply with no sympathy. She grunts in disgust as if she hasn't got down and dirty before.
I open the window for her. The jump isn't that much of a length, she's a cheerleader I expect nothing more than a perfect landing.
She glares at me tears streaming ridiculously down her smeared makeup. She sits on the window and gives herself a boost before jumping off landing on both feet then collapsing on the grass. Well, after all she is a bitch not a cat. I shut my window and pull my curtain down.

I hear a ding and grab my phone off the counter to see a a text from Jinx.

I'm done I want out. I'm not your fucking pet if your going to kill me than do it. I got nothing to lose.
-Dept ower

Who the f does she think she is?
//