Chapter 15." Fetch it,Bitch."

My face was getting sore from smiling so hard as I stared at Cameron's black and purple bruised nose. Chase just became my best friend. Sorry Mia, but who doesn't want that best guy friend that can throw a badass punch when needed?

Cameron was starting to fidget in his seat like he might explode which only makes this 10× more hilarious. Chase's face is so red, I would have thought he was the murderous one. It's so dangerous being around all of them. They have no sense of control and the longer I'm around them the more I find them more bearable, well in a insufferable type of way. Once I let it "accidentally" slip that Cameron was half hand rapping me, things got ugly, and by things I mean his face.

We're currently in the parking lot waiting for Ace and Caleb. Logan is trying to calm down Cameron while Chase tries to calm himself down, not.

"Chase calm down I'm fine, me and Cam Cam here just had a disagreement. He thought he had the right to put his mediocre fingers on me when actually the case is, if he even touches me again I'll have you beat some sense in him. But let's try a knife next time alright?" I say, not so jokingly.

Chase tries to breath slowly but it's like the whole perimeter of the earth isn't providing enough oxygen and like the earth sucking vacuum he is,  sucks in a great portion.

In the distance I see Ace starting to walk out the school's back building with Caleb literally skipping behind him holding his books clutched to his chest. He then trips over a pebble. Yes I repeat a pebble.

Ace doesn't even acknowledge this as he strides over to us. He glances at his brother before shooting a look at Cameron.
"What, now?" his voice is sharp like blades but the concern heavily leaks through.
"He was filling up on Jinx," Chase instantly spats pointedly towards Cam, causing him to screech like a chick in a horror film, instead of the killer.

"He flipping punched me!" He looked like a toddler whom mother took away his Cheerios. In a more related situation, like when I don't get my daily Nutella.

Caleb at some point must have eventually gotten of the street ground because he is now examining the situation, nerdly I must say.

"And this sparked the urge in you to punch him because?" Caleb wastes no time to question. Chase gives him a look that says, "Do you wanna be next?" basically the bitch face.
He breaths and glances at me.

"She didn't want him to. He was taking advantage of her and I don't know if it is some sick part of the agreement but if he ever unwillingly touches her again, fuck it, if he ever brushes his finger tips across her skin I swear on great great grandma Chloe I'll slit his..." He never finishes his sentences due to me clearing my throat dramatically.
Everyone stops and looks at me pointedly.
I bite my lip, low-key filling special.

"Well I just wanted to state the fact that Caleb's elbow is bleeding and Tim and Cassidy have been waiting for us for about a good ten mins. Oh, and by the way or break is almost over and I want to at least be back by last period." They don't acknowledge the last part of my little spill but instead turn to see Cassidy glaring at Chase like a rabies contaminated dog. A bitch at that.

I snicker to myself, out loud. Whoops. She turns glaring at me her red hair as hot as fire.
"You punched my brother over some ugly... that," she points at me when she can't come up with a better comeback.

Before anyone could react I pick up a stick and throw it towards the cars. Everyone watches it fly across the parking lot. Then lands there eyes back on me.

"Fetch it, bitch."

//
A\N
🎤I'm aliiiive
I'm aliiiiiiiive
Check it out I'm still breathing check it I'm still breathing, check out my other stories 🎵🎵