Chapter 27. Chase POV

*severely unedited read at your on risk also short in a bit confusing*

I first saw her at a party, it wasn't my party but a friends and I was so wasted even though I was only fifteen at the time, the year after I lost the sister I barley met. And I had drunk before but never like that.
I don't remember what song was playing or who I came with or what I was drinking or the girl's name who was dancing by me or which friends party it even was but I do remember the girl who was standing in the corner.
She didn't seem real.  I had thought I imagined her, because she was the type of pretty that was considered beautiful compared to other girls. She didn't fit in with the rest of us and that's why I envied her.
She seemed so above the rest of us and I instantly hated her. When I saw her that day, on my birthday, I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone that...real was actually real and as retardant as it sound it's the only way I can seem to explain it.

Mia is everything Jinx isn't, yet somehow together it didn't matter, at least it didn't to Jinx.
We were all quit for awhile, as I stopped pretending to sleep. None of us knew what to say or what to do because I don't think any of us have actually cared for anyone besides each other; because we're all we ever had. Jinx was this shiny new toy that none of  us knew how to work. She was to complex to read and didn't come with instructions. These aren't the type of people that feel guilt or remorse. They've killed. Ace was blank. He always was, after her. He lost the best part of him, his twin.

The door ringed and no one made moved to open it. A moment passed and it dinged again and I don't even think they heard is so I let out a small cough clearing myself back to somewhat consciousness and stand up to answer it.
I reach the door to see some guy walking away down the path.

"Wait up what do you want?" I call out to the guy with a black hoodie covering his head. He froze and turned around looking me in the eye. All at once something clicked. Everything clicked and I couldn't breathe, it can't be him, could it?

But who the hell else had a flaming dragon tattoo going up their neck in this town.
He doesn't know me it was obvious on his face, the clueless glimpse in his eyes. I don't know him either.

"Hey, do you know where this girl named Mia is? Someone said last time they saw her she was around here." His voice was deep and dark and I couldn't help but wonder if this was him. The guy my sister stayed up all night talking about.
"He has a dragon tattoo going up his neck and the darkest eyes you'll ever see. His hairs blond and he's on the thinner side. His nose is crooked and lips red. He reminds me of you Chase except he's everything your not." Her voice rings in my head, my big sister.

The description matches him perfectly and I can taste blood in my mouth due to me biting my tongue. My body starts to shake and I can't stop myself all I see is red, everywhere. And I want it to consume me. His blood.
  "Whats your name?" The tone in my voice is dead and at first I thought it was Ace.
His face darkens a little.

"Why the fuçk does that matter, do you know were she is or not?"  His voice is raw and throaty and I clench my fist in my pocket to stop myself from losing control. I need to know his name.

"Maybe I do maybe I don't. Your not going to figure out until you tell me your name, wouldn't want to give her location to a stranger now would we?" I spat through clench teeth. His nostrils flair as he takes a small step forward.

"Its Ethan."

That's when all hell broke loose.

//
A/n
Duh
Duh
Duh