Chapter 16. Pure Seduction

*Unedited* Just like my life ××

Lips covered in maroon lipstick that will end up washed off in my sprite.

Mascara the will later on be forgotten, and smeared all over my fluffy white Spongebob pillow cases.

Hair neatly put in place again, until I wake up look looking like The Lion King.

I'm currently looking in Logan's face size glass mirror he carries in his man bag, which he pulls off to actually look quite sexy.
I so did not just think that.

We all huddled up insides Tim's Black van, not the white creepy kidnapping ones that no real kidnapper even uses anymore, but a regular family one.

We're currently parked down the road from the Hitman  Gang and I internally died when Ace told me this. We all had places and plans but I honestly don't know what I'm going to say. The leader of the gang, Derrick allegedly, through observing( by putting my ear to the door when they leave me in the other room) stole something from the Anderson's family and I want to know what.

We all get out of the van and I'm still clueless as to how I'm going to "seduce" anyone.
Caleb is like Ace's sidekick and I could have sworn that job was fulfilled with Tim. But Tim's a lone wolf, he's his own sidekick and he doesn't talk much but when he does he always says something brilliant, not in a Caleb  brainy like brilliance, but the kind that's wise and meant to be savored.

Everyone suddenly begins to split up. Cass and Cameron starts to walk towards the side of the Mansion while Chase who refused to let me get in the van without his supervision walks off aimlessly down the road in what I believe to be described as anger.

Caleb makes a mad dash to the back of the mansion with tools in his hands.
Ace looks over to me after looking at his brother and sighs harshly a look of anger in his eyes, directed towards me.

"He likes you, when I own you."
His voice is so intense  and as serious as it's ever been and my heart starts to beat in my veins as I swallow down a gulp in my throat.

"He doesn't, he's just upset he'll  get over it. Oh, and by the way wannabe Wattpad Alpha, you do not own me, you can't even afford to look at me," I scoff with unknown confidence. He looks at me with surprise and slight anger as he flares his nostrils like Tarzan's dad.

"Look here sweetheart as long as that thump in your chest is still moving, let that be a reminder who kept that going before you open your mouth to me. You have one fucking job. Ring the door bell and say your new in the neighborhood ask him questions and shit  distract him, if you run into trouble you text Logan and he'll come with a distraction. For now he's watching the van," he directs the last portion to Logan as he brushes his beautiful hair out his face. Logan nods grabbing the keys out the car.

"First of all that's not just one job, second you want me to ask questions and shìt in his house, when you do what exactly?" I ask only half teasing. His face is turning a ugly shade of red, which with his god good looks I didn't believe to be possible.

"I'm going to get what's mine."
He then walks away from me without another glance, as I stay there momentarily frozen,.Logan beeps the horn at me, waving me to hurry.

I run, well rather skip towards the mansion. His was the biggest one on the block and the luck bastard didn't even have next door neighbors. It wasn't gated or anything so walking up to it was easy. But what was going to stop him from aiming a bullet at my newly done head? I take a seep breath then ruffle my hair up a bit. I take off my blue and black flannel and throw it in a bush.

I look like a typical street whöre.
I ring the door bell and feel as it shakes through the house. The quite house.
Oh, my golly I'm going to die.
Suddenly the locks are being turned and a rather young male opens the door.

His eyes are so green it like getting lost in a meadow. His hair is a gold dark blond which for me is a weird yet splendid mix. He has visibly light freckles splatters on his face making him even more gorgeous. This was no gang leader, this is a boy.

He licks his saint lips while eyeing my attire warily.
"Hey babygirl, who are you again?" He questions clueless, as his eyes run down my pasty legs that have been capped with jeans most of my life.

Weho
Weho
Weho
F- boii alert.

I remember the plan and try to do a lip lick thing and end up eating probably half of my lipstick. I giggle faintly while placing a hand on his dark blue shirt.
"I just moved in town, and  I was wondering if can meet my new neighbor,  Derrick I hear your name is," I say in a similar tone to Mia when talking to Ethan.
He laughs softly while shaking his head making me slightly frown.

"Babe, my names Lance, Derrick is my older brother,  but he's gone doing business. How about you come in and help me do some business with me instead?" I almost let a gag slip out my mouth like his díck  would after I bit it off and feed it to a pack of hungry  squirrels; when I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Abort Mission- Caleb

I almost scream in joy. I look up at Lance smirking at his aggravated lustful face.

"Sorry babygirl, I'll rather feed the squirrels your nuts then see them,"I mock him before kneeing him in his crotch causing him to curl over.

"Until next time, Lance pants,"I call over my shoulder while running off his property. Well that wasn't the best plan. But I must say I have pure seduction skills.

//
A/N

Hey baes

I updated quite early if I do say so myself

1035 words not including this sentence. Lol anyways vote comment and share the love