Chapter 32. A Girl Named Jinx

Do you guys know we actually ranked in the top 1000 in teen fiction, not by much but its still such a amazing accomplishment so please remember to vote, and thank you all for going on this amazing journey with me.

~Jinx~

4 month later

I think that the worst thing a person could ever possibly do is realize they love someone too late, then think about all the things they never did and all the things they wish they had when they still had the chance. I think it's the worst thing a person could ever possibly do because life and everything we do in it is too temporarily.

Take me for a example: I'm a gullible teenage girl due to a boy, who left when he realized I wasn't enough. Do to said boy my life was no longer my life, and I could have stopped it but temporarily people are the most beautiful people because you want them to stick around, and that's why they never do.
There's nothing great about bad boy's. Their nothing but trouble. Stay away from guys like him.
Were all distant thoughts of the old me. The me before him.

I guess this is my breakage.
No, not because he left. But because he left, with a part of me. And with out that part, that holds the rest of me together I'm nothing but broken pieces.

Its been four months and I haven't heard from Ace Anderson, and my life still doesn't feel like my life. I don't know why he left or if he plans on coming back but something in me is telling me I'm not going to like what I find out if he does. I couldn't find it in me to sell the locket. Its all I have left of him, and for as pathetic as it is I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. It feels like it belongs to me, after everything he put me through. The Debt.
It feels natural to have what started it all in the first place.
A girl named Chloe, ruined a girl named Jinx.
I came in with a girl named Mia and she lit up the room no matter where we went, but there was this part of me that was never fully there, like a fading shadow.

I came through with gang member's who were only ever looking for one thing. Revenge. And that revenge drove us all to insanity.

I came out with no one.
My mom is paranoid about everyone and everything and doesn't bring the past up and is making me redo my highschool senior year on online school she even hired a tutor. After three months Shelly suddenly disappeared and it was like she was never there. It way like they were never there.

The Anderson's.
All of them weng missing. I went by their house, when I finally could make myself leave the house, and It was like a ghost time. The house was so empty, I went to Chase's moms house and no one was there. No one.
The locket is the only thing I have left of them and the thought of losing it, would be like losing everything that I am today because of it.

My dad is always so busy and I don't know if he'll ever be okay again. My mom is still acting like everything's fine , and me? I'm falling. Slowly into oblivion. But this time I won't make a big splash, I'll let the tides swallow me.

And all I could thing is how I loved being In The Gang Leader's Debt.

//
A/N

You'll know when its the end....