Chapter 1

"Ahh," You groan as your vision sways and you stagger to the left slightly. You glance down at your bloody hands that are covering the wound in your stomach. You grimace slightly at the sight of the blood. You then look at your clothes. Your pants were ripped and covered and blood and the hoodie that you wore, besides having a small patch of blood, was in surprisingly good condition considering that you have never taken it off in the 2 years that you have had it. You stagger again and almost fall to the ground from the amount of nausea and dizziness that over takes you. You weren't sure if these were the cause the seen you hand just witnessed and the fact that you were now covered in blood (some not even your's) or from you losing so much blood. You shake it off and try to take another step. As soon as you apply weight to that foot, you collapse to the ground in the middle of the crosswalk. The world in your view was spinning mercilessly as all of a sudden you see a bright light and ringing fills your ears as a muffled voice calls out to you before you pass out completely.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *le magical dream of le dreaminess brought to you by le spider demon* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Cold, dark alone. That's all life was to you. You thought of this as you walked through the infinite blackness of your mind. Suddenly you see a door. Curious, you reach for the handle only for it to open revealing to strapping young men in butler uniforms.

"Welcome to the (L/N) Estate, Miss (Y/N)." Your eyes widen as you step into the room only to see a bright light with rose peddles swirling around your feet in the breeze that magically appeared.

"Welcome," a chorus of 6-7 male voices call out before the light starts to change into a blue color with pink streaks. You are then hugged from both sides as two voices whisper in your ears,

"I love you, forever." Another voice, female this time, then responds,

"Of course we love each other, we're family."

"We are a big family," another female voice adds. 

"Who always fight together," the smooth voice of young male says.

"and stay together with out giving up a fight." a more flamboyant voice finishes.

"And we will always protect you." They all say together before the light fades as the voices send you one last piece of wisdom.

"Don't trust the light. Stay in the darkness."