Chapter 6

"Oh.... m-my n-name is (Y/n) (L/n)," you say quietly, with a slight stutter.

"Cool, my name's Haruhi Fujioka," the brunette male, now know as Haruhi says as he flashes you a charming but kind smile. You shyly smile back. "Do you want some thing to eat? Or drink?" Haruhi asks politely. 

'Wow,' you think to yourself. 'Haruhi sure is polite.... He reminds me of someone too........'

"Yea... some tea would be nice..." you say nervously while looking at the table.

"What kind would you like?" Haruhi's sudden question startled you, causing you to look up in confusion.

"You have more than one?" You ask, surprised. You knew that this was a rich school, but you didn't expect them to have more than one flavor of tea.... 

"Of course." Haruhi smiles, making you feel less nervous. 

"Okay... Do you have Earl Grey? It's okay if you don't....." You say shyly, you didn't want to be a bother. Haruhi chuckled lightly.

"Sure thing, coming right up." Haruhi stood up and walked into, what you assumed to be, the kitchen. While you were watching the door that Haruhi had disappeared through, you felt several pairs of eyes staring at you intently. You turn around to find the purple eyed blond and two identical ginger haired males looking your way. You shyly wave as you sink lower into your seat. You hated getting attention, especially without your brothers next to you. All of a sudden you feel yourself being pulled into someone's arms, as the start spinning. 

"OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE~!!!!!" A voice, that you think belongs to the purple eyed blonde, squeals in your ear as you are spun around continuously. You struggle to free yourself from the male's arms. This was too much. The loud noises, the arms restraining you, the constant spinning, you started to panic. Memories started to flood into your brain. Bad memories that you did not want in your head. Not knowing what else to do, you screamed for the first person that popped into your head.

"NEKOZAWA SENPAI! HELP ME!" you yelled right before your panic attack over took you as you started to fall unconscious. The world stopped spinning as it faded to black. The last thing that you heard being a loud girlish squeal as you hit the ground.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Yes, she's just in shock."

"I swear if my sister doesn't wake up, your head will be on my mantle."

"Eek! I'm sorry!"

"Look what you did! Now boss is pouting in a corner!"

"It's his fault that my sister is even here in the first place!"

"I agreeeeeeee."

"Sorry senpai but I'm with them on this one."

Voices surrounding you as you faded in and out of consciousness. Some of them were unfamiliar whilst others were comforting and recognizable. As you started to regain consciousness, you felt something warm wrap around you hand. You lightly squeezed it as your senses started to return to your body.

"Hey, guys! She's waking up!"

You slowly open your eyes only to find a bright light shining into them. You quickly close your eyes as you sit up. When you reopen your eyes, you look around you to find the members of the host club, Nekozawa, and your two, very distressed and angry looking, brothers.