Chapter 18

You and Wataru hang out in your room, him wanting to play with his new sister, and you wanting to spend as much time away from Ema as you could good. You and Wataru had been playing for around an hour before you heard a knock on your door. Curious as to who that could be, considering Sebastian and Ciel were currently out of the house and gray was undoubtedly being dragged along on to another one of her adventures. You stand up and walk over to the door hesitantly you only open the door crack and pure through it to see one of your new brothers. He has short brown hair and brown eyes that hold a kind and caring expression. He was wearing what looked like a doctor's coat and inside of the pockets were lollipops of all different shapes and sizes. As you look at him in curiosity, you hear him chuckle causing you look up to meet his eyes.

"You must be our new sister that Rintarou mentioned. I'm Masaomi nice to meet you." The tall man says with a small smile and a slight bow. You blush slightly and shake your head frantically.

"N-no need t-to bow...... Yes I-I'm (Y/n).... it's n-nice to meet you..." You greet him hesitantly, stuttering your words nervously. You fidget your hand as you wait for him to speak.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you." Masaomi replies before looking behind you at Wataru. "I just wanted to let Wataru that we made him some eggs and toast, so he should come eat it before it gets cold."

"No thanks! Nee-Chan gave me some of her's earlier~!" Wataru tells him before continuing to play with your stuffed cat. The tall brunette raises his eyebrows at the boy but smiles and nods anyway.

"Alright," Masaomi then turns to face you. "Ukyo wanted me to let you know that we are going to go out for dinner tonight so you should wear something nice." Masaomi informs you, causing you to give him a small smile in return, nodding your head.

"Thank you, you may go now." You say automatically before quickly slapping a hand over your mouth, blushing intensely. "O-oh wait, I d-didn't mean...." You trail off in embarrassment. You couldn't believe that you had just told your older brother that he could leave like he was one of the workers of the mansion. You shake your head to clear your thoughts and look up at Masaomi to gauge his reaction.

To your surprise, he smiles lightly and chuckles at you before putting his left arm behind his back and using his right to make a flourished gesture before bowing.

"As you wish, m'lady." He says with a lopsided grin before standing up right and exiting the room, closing the door behind him. You stare at the door in curiosity as a smile makes its way onto your face. Maybe your new brothers wouldn't be like Ema after all.

*~*~*~*~*
Published:
6/13/15