Chapter 5

The rest of school went pretty well after that and you were glad that all of the people in your class were nice. When the final bell rang, announcing the end of the school day, you were about to go and find your brothers when you remembered that you had club. Host Club. With a sigh you take your schedule out of your bag and check where the host club is located.

'Music room three, alright.' You think to your self as you walk up the stairs. Luckily, it was much easier to find the host club than it was to find your classroom. Mostly because of all of the feminine screams.

When you finally reached Music Room 3, there was a large crowd of female students surrounding the doors. It was really hard to see where you were going as you being pushed around by the eager fangirls.

A bright light invades your vision, momentarily blinding you as the screams get even louder, if possible. Straining your ears, you can faintly hear a sound above the screaming.

"Welcome,"

Suddenly the entire female body swarms through the doors, taking you with them. You follow along as best you can before you are pushed to the ground.

"Ouch," you mutter to yourself as you kneel on the floor, eyes still closed from the bright light. You feel a light weight on your nose and open your eyes to see that a rose petal had landed on it. You cross your eyes trying to see it before you sneeze lightly, sending the petal of your nose to gently float through the air and land on your lap. You tilt your head as you look at it.

"Why hello there princess~" you hear a silky smooth voice say. You look up from your lap to see a man with blind hair and purple eyes offering you a rose.

"Eep!" You squeal as you scoot away from the strange man.

"Stop it Senpai! You're scaring her!" You here another voice say, this one kinder and more caring than the last.

A shorter male with big brown eyes and short brown hair approaches you, kneeling down to make eye contact with you.

"Hey it's okay, he may seem strange but I promise he won't hurt you." The brunette says as he holds out a hand to help you up. You cautiously take it and stand up. As you hold the man's hand, you can't help but feel a strange sense of comfort emitting from the man. You turn your gaze away from the man, intending to inspect the room, when you find yourself face to face with the purple eyed blond.

"Aww! She's so cute~!" The blond squealed as he reached towards you. Startled by his sudden movement, you moved your body so that it was almost completely hidden behind the brunette man who had helped you up.

"Senpai!" The brunette exclaims as he further hides your body from the blond. He sighs as he takes your hand and walks you over to his couch. "Sorry about him. He's... special." The male explains as he sits you down on the couch before sitting next to you.

"Anyways, what's your name?"