Chapter 10

(A/n) Hello! Sorry that I didn't publish this yesterday, my internet was faulty :/. But no matter! Here is your new chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When you woke up the next morning,  you had two pairs of arms around you. You look up and see Grey's face. Looking behind you, you see Ciel. You close your eyes and snuggle your head back into Grey's chest, sighing in contentment. You almost fall asleep again before you hear the door to the bedroom being opened. Recognizing the foot steps of the raven haired butler and the quiet squeaking of the tea cart, you ignore it, trying to fall back asleep. Your efforts are in vain, however, when Sebastian flings open the curtains, letting the morning sunlight into the room. You feel both Grey and Ciel tighten there hold on your waist as they groan, clearly annoyed that Sebastian had woken them up. You keep your eyes closed, hoping that your brothers will think that you are still asleep. You feel Ciel remove his arms from your body and sit up beside you in the bed. Grey nuzzles his head into your hair and takes a deep breath.

"Hey, (Y/n)... You awake?" He asks you in a groggy morning voice. You stay silent, keeping your breathing slow and steady. You acting clearly works as you hear him sigh and feel him kiss your forehead before removing his arms from your waist, sitting up. You feel the bed rise as both Ciel and Grey stand up. You feel someone tuck the covers over your body and brush some stray hairs out of your face. You then hear Grey speak.

"We should let her sleep in, she had a rough day yesterday. Maybe she should stay home from school." This interests you. Weren't you going to go and visit your new siblings today? You quickly go back to listening to the conversation.

"I would love to let her stay home as much as you would but you know that she can't. It's the second day of school," Ciel sighs and you hear footsteps approach the bed. You feel the bed sink lightly as someone sits on the edge of it. You feel someone gently shake your shoulder.

"(Y/n), It's time to wake up now." You hear Grey speaking to you. You open your eyes slowly, trying to act as though you had been asleep. You sit up and rub your eyes to clear the sleepiness from them. When you reopen your eyes, you see Ciel, Grey and Sebastian staring at you.

"Um... what?" You ask them, slightly weirded out from their stares. Grey turns his head away quickly and Ciel huffs in annoyance before speaking.

"We have school. Go get ready, we'll meet you in the dining room." Ciel grabs Grey's hand and turns to leave with Sebastian at his heels. Before he can reach the door, however, you speak up.

"Wait.. School? I thought that we were going to see our new siblings today?" You ask, a little too enthusiastic at the thought of not having to visit them. Your brothers shoot you a questioning look before answering.

"Well, it's our second day at school. It wouldn't be logical to miss it. We will leave for their house after school." Your shoulders sag slightly as you nod in understanding. "Get dressed, we'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." Your brothers and Sebastian leave the room, closing the door behind them. Reluctantly your stand up from the bed, stretching your arms and back before walking to the bathroom to get changed.