Chapter 19

You and Wataru play together for another hour or so before Masaomi comes back to your room, telling Wataru that he has to finish his homework, and then he can come back. Wataru was sad, but after promising that you would play more with him later, he left your room. Now, you are just laying on your bed, staring at the ceiling as you try to come up with something to do. You didn't want to go downstairs, seeing as Ema was most likely with Grey in the living room. You also didn't want to wander around, worried that you would get in trouble. You sigh, studying the patterns on the roof as you contemplate your choices. You were about to give up on the thought of doing anything and just take a nap when your phone dings, alerting you of a new message. You sit up quickly, causing you to get light headed from moving to fast. After waiting for your vision to return to normal, you reach over to the bedside table where you had rested you phone. Picking it up, you turn it on and unlock it before reading the message.

Dear Princess~
Hell my dear. I would just like to express my deepest apologies to you for sacarina you yesterday. I truly did not mean to alarm you. You just seem like such a nice girl and I would very much like to start over so that I can get to know you better.

Sincerest Regards,
Tamaki Suoh

You raise your eyebrows in confusion as you try to remember who this "Tamaki" person was. As you are thinking, your phone chimes with another new message. Curious, you open the new message.

Miss (Y/N) (L/N),
On the behalf of the Ouran High School Host Club, I would like to ask you to consider rejoining the club. I would like to express my apologies for the way that the members have acted towards you and promise that it shall not happen again. Please get back to me with your decision as soon as you can.

Kyoya Ootori

After you finish reading the new message, you remember who these guys are. The blonde and the glasses guy from the host club. Your phone dings two more times. Curious who texted this time, you see that there is a group chat with the two messages. Opening them, you read the new texts.

(Y/N), you have to come back to the host club! Its so boring without you!

Yea! Its just not the same without you~!

You raise your eyebrows at the new messages. You had only gone to the club once, had you really been that interesting to them? Puzzled, you think over their request. Your brothers had told you not to go back but, they couldn't all be that bad, could they? Haruhi was sweet and the tall boy had protected you with Natsu yesterday. You smile to yourself as you think about Haruhi.

"Maybe I will try again..." You mutter to yourself as you stare at the texts. Taking a deep breath, you steady yourself as you reply.

I'll give it a try

*~*~*~*~*
Published:
6/21/18

(Sorry it's a day late, I'm at a college for a camp! On the plus side, I'm getting lots of chapters written~!)