Chapter 2

The light fades as you gradually wake up. However the last words of advice are still stuck in your memory. That was over off the weirdest dreams that you had ever had.  

"My lady, My Lord, it's time to wake up now." Says a man in a smooth tone of voice while the covers are pulled off of you. "You have school."

"Do we have to go?" You hear your twin brother groan as he rolls over and grabs you by the waist and nuzzles his face against your back.

"Yeah, Gray-nii is right, I'm sleepy," you whine as you twist around in your brother's arms to bury your face into his chest. Your then hear a knock and your door opens.

"You're still not up?! We need to leave in 15 minutes!" Your other twin brother, Ciel, bursts into the room stopping when he sees you two still sleeping. He glares at you with his eye that doesn't have an eye patch "Sebastian! I order you to get them ready NOW!"

Your butler sighs, "Yes my young Lord," he then proceeds to drag both out of the bed. He then shoves both of you into your separate bathrooms. Ciel then hands you each a bag and closes the doors after saying,

"Get dressed, you can eat on the way. You sigh and look in the bag and scream.

"WHAT?!?" Both of your brothers burst into the bathroom. Gray is now wearing a blue blazer and black pants that are identical to Ciel's. You then pull out the disgusting yellow dress.

"It's gonna clash with my hoodie," you explain while you cringe at the sight of the mushroom-esc dress. Ciel rolls his eye as he walks out of the room and then walks back in with a black skirt, white shirt, black shoes and black thigh high stockings.

"Just hurry and change already," he says as he throws you the clothes and then leaves with Gray.

After putting on your new outfit and then adding your F/c hoodie, you walk out of the bathroom while pulling up your hood so that the ears are displayed. You see Sebastian blush slightly but pay it no mind as you head out the door with your twins.

Waiting outside is the limo that is being driven by your steward, Tanaka. You get in and then Ciel, Gray and Sebastian follow.

"To the school!" You declare and off you went.

The drive there was slow. Sebastian insisted upon sewing the school crest onto your hoodie. Reluctantly, you remove your hoodie and lay your head in Gray's lap. You fall asleep not long after.