Chapter 20

A few hours later, you are standing in front of the closet looking through your clothes, which Sebastian had unpacked while you and your siblings were asleep. As you sorted through the bunches of clothes that the raven haired butler insisted that you pack, you were having an inner conflict with yourself.

'Was it dumb to accept the host club's invitation like that? Maybe i should tell them that i changed my mind.' You think to yourself before your voice of reason speaks up.

'But you already agreed! You don't want to go back on your word, do you?' It echos through your head as you bite your lip in concentration. Picking up three short day dresses, you question your physique again.

'Well, I should at least tell Grey and Ciel. They wont worry that way.' You state in your head as you study the dresses closely. This time, however, your jealousy makes an appearance.

'No! Why should we tell them? Besides, they obviously care more about Ema anyways.' You scrunch up your eye brows, deep in thought. That was a very good point. Shaking your head, you end your internal monologue, throwing one of the dresses to the side. Now you are left with two; a sky blue, halter top dress that flows out at the waist, ending at your knees; and a lacy, white tank dress that ends a little lower then your mid thigh. Comparing the two side by side, you decide on the white one, as it will not clash with your hoodie.  After hanging up the other one, you gently set the one that you picked on your bed before looking in your closet for a matching pair of shoes. 

After a while of searching, you pick out a pair of  brown, heeled ankle boots. You nod your head to your self as you walk out of the closet and rest them on the bed beside the dress.  Satisfied of your choice of apparel, you walk into the attached bathroom, deciding to freshen up before putting them on.   You hop into the shower, quickly rinsing off and doing you hair.  You get out of the shower and wrap a towel around yourself before blow drying your hair.  After deciding to leave your hair down naturally, you finish drying off and walk back into the bedroom. You drop the towel onto the floor as you make your way over to the dresser. Getting out a pair of white undergarments, you put them on and walk over to the bed. You pick up the lacy, white dress and put your arms in the sleeves. Right as you are about to put it over your head, the door opens and in walks your brother, Grey. You squeal in surprise, covering your body quickly, before screaming at him.

"Get out you pervert! I'm indecent!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Published :
7/8/18