Chapter 4

"Www-what...?!" You manage to squeak out. Your brothers, curious as to what was the matter, looked over your shoulder at the paper that you had in your hands. You could tell when they noticed your club by their sharp intake of breath. "I-I don wanna....." You trail off as the bell rings signaling the start of school.

You hear Ciel sigh and look to see him walking away, "Well there is nothing that we can do about it now. You will just have to deal with it for today."

"Oh..." You reply still shocked and scared. Gray, noticing your hesitation, hugs you lightly and then says, "I'll see you soon, just hang in there m'kay?" You nod your head slightly and watch as he disappears around a corner. You sigh and start to walk towards your first class, math. On the schedule that you were given it said that you were in classroom 1-A. That shouldn't be too hard to find.......or it could.
.

.

.

Yeah it really could. You had been walking around for about 5 minutes and you still couldn't find your classroom. You kept walking until you heard a sound behind you.

"Hehehehe, you look lost....." an eerie sounding voice calls. You cautiously turn around and are met with the sight of a young man wearing a black hood. In his hand was a white puppet that reminded you of a cat. Curious, you walked towards him.

"Yes, I am. Could you help me? I am looking for classroom 1-A." You ask politely while tilting your head slightly.

"Oooo why of coooourse......" he says in his creepy voice of his. "Follow me this waaaaaay......" You smile as you follow the strange boy to your class. As you walk, he asks you, "What is your naaame....?"

"Oh, I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Who are you?" You answer. He was really nice. Weird, but nice. You were good with weird as long as he was nice. Not to mention he reminded you of someone.......eh.

"My naaame is Nekosawa......" he replies. You giggle slightly at his voice. "And heeeeeere is your claaaassroooom......" he gestures at the door that you have stopped in front of.

"Thank you soooo much!" You reply happily as you watch him disappear into the shadows of the hall. You take a deep breath and turn around. You sigh as you grab the doorknob and open the door.

All eyes turn to you as you open the door. Subconsciously, you look at the floor and fiddle with your hands nervously. "I-I'm sorry I'm late.... I got lost....." You say in a small voice, not looking up.

"That's quite alright," you hear the teacher say and you sigh in relief. "Could you please introduce yourself?" You froze.

"O-okay." You state as you slowly walk towards the front of the class. You gather as much courage as you can before you look up and give a closed eye smile. "Hi, my name is (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you!"