Chapter 17

Your eyes narrow as you watch your "sister" walk down the stairs with the rest of your new brothers. As they reach the bottom of stairs, however, you return your eyesight to your plate of food picking at it as the group of your new siblings walks towards the dining room table.

"Wah~! Everything smells so good!" A small boy, who couldn't be over the age of 10, remarks as he claps his hands together excitedly. Without a second thought, he rushes over and climbs into your lap, before I looking up at you with a very large brown puppy dog eyes. " onee-chan can I have some, please!?" He asks while bouncing up and down in your lap.

Startled by the sudden action, you stare at him in shock before nodding your head, gesturing for him to help himself. You watch as the little boy eagerly eats the food that Sebastian cooked eyes lighting up with every bite. As you watch him eat, however, you can hear Emma gasping in shock, and yes that she realized that there were three new people sitting at the table.

"Grey-nii! Ciel-nii!" She exclaims as two runs up to their seats to give them each a large, and very prolonged, hug. You silently huff and annoyance as you look away from the scene, instead focusing on the young boy in your lap. You hear CL and gray exchanging greetings with Emma as you continue to pick at the food on your plate. Before long, Sebastian Whispers into ciel's ear, indicating that it is time for them to go and attend to their business. CL stand up from the table and excuses himself before taking his Cane and top hat from Sebastian.

"Wha? You're leaving so soon~?" And that explains in disappointment as she graphs on two ciel's arm, gazing up at him.

You hear Ciel chuckle, and watched as he Pats her head in reassurance before replying. " don't worry, I will be back soon. I am only attending a business conference." Ciel tells her before walking out of the door with Sebastian at his heels. Emma pouts momentarily before walking over to where gray is sitting and starts pestering him.

" well, what are you going to be doing Grey-nii?" She asks him it while staring up at him with "innocence". Not being able to stand another moment of listening to Emma fishing for Grey's attention, you stand up from your chair, lifting the boy off of your lap and resting him on your hip as you walk away from the table and up the stairs , seething in rage.

You continue to walk up the stairs, and through the house until you arrive at your bedroom door. Without hesitation, you open the door and walk into the bedroom closing the door behind you before you sit down on the bed. You are so immersed in your thoughts that you don't even realize that you have brought the young boy with you until he speaks up.

"Are you okay Onee-chan?" She asks, tugging on your hoodie lightly to get your attention. Snapping out of your thoughts, you look at the young boy before nodding your head and hugging him towards you. You didn't understand why but you are all right with letting this young boy get near you, and even hug you. For some reason, he reminds you a lot of how you used to be before the incident.

You look at him and curiosity before asking him a question, " what's your name?"

"I'm Wataru!" He exclaims excitedly before returning your question.

"I'm (Y/n), and I have the feeling that we will be spending a lot of time together."

*~*~*~*~*
Published:
5/11/18