Chapter 3

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up. We're at school now." You hear Gray tell you as he slightly shakes you awake. You sir up and yawn. After a few stretches you look out the window to see your new school. Ouran High School Privet Academy. You cringe in dis taste as you examine the school. It was.....pink. Who paints a school PINK.

Noticing your expression, Ciel shades his head slightly. "I have no clue," he states as he also looks at the school.

"Welp are we going or not?" Gray asks as you all stare at the school. With a sigh, you nod as you grab your hoodie from Sebastian. After pulling it on and taking a moment to prepare yourself, you, Ciel and Gray step out of the limo.

"I shall be back a five to pick you up." Sebastian says and is about to close the door when Gray buts in.

"Wait WHAT? I thought school ended at three?!?" Gray says.

"Well you see," Sebastian says as he smirks devilishly, "I took it upon myself to put you each into an after school club. Seeing as these don't end until five, I won't see you until then. Good day." And with that, Sebastian closed the door and the limo sped away.

"Dammit!" Gray yelled at the retreating limo. "I swear I'm gonna-!"

"Gray-nii," you say, interrupting your brother before he could continue his curse. "Doesn't school start soon?"

"Ah I guess you're right," Gray says with a sigh. "Might as well get this over with." And with that you start to walk towards school.

As soon as you walk inside you are greeted by the sight of insanely expensive items. Among the halls were paintings by the most famous artists imaginable. You start to get slightly nervous when you see a group of students waking towards you and your brothers. Quickly, you seek refuge behind your brother, Gray. After the students pass you step out from behind your brother as you continue your way forward. However you, being overwhelmed hold onto both Gray and Ciel's hands for support. They, seeing your nervousness, squeeze your hands reassuringly as you find yourselves at the registration desk.

Looking up from her work, the woman at the desk smiles at you and says, "You must be the new students. Welcome. Here are your schedules." She hands you and your brothers each a sheet of paper with your classes on them. After a quick thank you, you study the sheets and suck in your breath. You barely have any classes with Gray or Ciel! Your classes are:

Math: Alone
Science: Gray
Free time: Alone
Lunch: Alone
Business Running: Ciel
Dance Class: Gray and Ciel

Then you saw the last thing on your list.
Club.
.
.
.
.
HOST Club