The Party

Music was blaring so loud that she could barely hear her own thoughts. Throwing her glass on the ground she had forgotten about the several other drinks she had that night. Looking over her shoulder she licked her lips and smiled.

The dress she wore went down to only her lower thigh and it held her form tightly. When had she gotten convinced to wear this dress? She had long since forgotten, she'd forgotten a lot of things actually. What was her name again?

She knew she was at a party, and that she was having an unbelievable amount of fun. That was about the extent of her memory. The rest seemed to be a sort of blank. Something told her she didn't quite want to remember her past anyway. Convinced it was only filled with pain.

When she turned around she was faced with a handsome boy her age. His platinum blond hair fell over his face and nearly covered his steely blue eyes that she stopped to stare at. He had a muscular form that made her eyes widen for a split second. He was hot and she didn't deny it.

They started dancing both of them drunk and not quite realizing whom they were with. He suddenly kissed her and she didn't object. She kissed him back in a furry of lust and numbness that infected them both.

Laughing they separated with hazy eyesight and he whispered in her ear causing a huge smile to erupt on her face.

They fumbled up the stairs together and...

A/N: Hey guys this is just going to be a sort of short Dramione story it won't have very long chapters and will probably only be around thirteen parts long. I hope you like it though.