The Library

After the date Draco and Hermione had went back to Malfoy Manor. Narcissa seemed to be out so Draco took the chance to take Hermione on a tour of the place.

He stood in front of one door for a moment and smirked. "Now this is the room you will enjoy the most."

Anticipation hit her as he slowly opened the door and she burst through.

Hundred upon hundreds of books were waiting there amongst parallel shelves. Pure joy lite inside of her and she felt like a child on Christmas morning when they find out they got everything they want.

Turning around she jumped into Draco's arms wrapping her legs around his waist. She could only make out. "I love it!" Before his lips slammed down on hers.

They back up until Hermione was sitting on one of the many tables in the library and Draco had his arms fastened around her waist. Hermione leaned back taking Draco with him and soon they were both kissing on top of the table.

Hermione pulled away from him slightly with a smile. Draco smiled back and saw that Hermione's smile looked almost goofy. "What is it?"

"Oh you know I just never thought I'd be snogging Draco Malfoy at all, never the less in a library at Malfoy Manor." With Draco smirking down at her he slowly traced a hand around her hip.

"Well there are so many other places we could make out..." He trailed off and she got what he was implying. Laughing like an angel she pecked him on the lips and started to lead him out the door...