The Love

Three Months Later

They had gone on dating and Hermione and Draco had never been so close. Draco was even thinking about asking her to move in with him. She practically stayed over at his place half of the time anyway and she deserved so much more than the tiny apartment she was living in. Plus she hated having to leave every few days to go feed her cat. Even though she loved her cat she didn't want to leave and Draco knew that.

There were more important things to think about though. Like the fact that Lucius Malfoy was being let out of Azkaban for a twenty four hour period to visit with his family. Draco had personally requested this with the ministry because he wanted to tell his father about Hermione and the fact that he thought he loved her. He just wasn't sure yet and as much as he hated to admit it he wanted his father.

Hermione woke up that morning with Draco's arms wrapped around her waist. He whispered in her ear as he planted tiny kissed along her chin and neck. "Your finally awake."

Smirking she turned around to face him. "What were you waiting for me?"

"You could say that." He pressed his lips down on hers for a brief moment when he remembered that he had to be at the doors at ten to get Lucius transferred into his possession. After sighing he got up and walked into his closet.

Hermione knew that Lucius was coming that day and she thought to herself after Draco went to go get dressed.

What will he think of me? Will he still think I'm just a snobby know it all Mudblood? How can I get him to like me? I don't think I could stand it if the boy I love Dad doesn't appro-

That's when she realized what she had thought to herself. She loved Malfoy. It suddenly seemed so clear. She broke out in giggles and smiles as she realized.

I love Draco Malfoy!

Draco came into the room and saw his girlfriend laying on his bed in a fit of giggles. Breaking out in a smile he asked her. "What's so funny?"

Shaking her head she said nothing. "Nothing, nothing at all..."