Finally the sequal is here - Cover/Character Competitions

Finally the sequel is up! It is called Love Me Lucy and can be found on my profile. I have decided to have a couple of competitions for this book, they are described below! I hope that every single one of you lovely readers enters!

Also I have decided that the cover for Love Me Lucy should be made by my wonderful readers!!! Because you do know that I appreciate all of you soooo much because you are just so amazing and make me laugh with all of your wonderful comments! So all that I request that you have on the cover is a picture of Lucy (Teen girl with long white hair and deep brown eyes, pale), the title, and my user (ShadowQueenRules). Other than that let your imagination take over!

But if you do wish to add pictures of any of the other characters here is their descriptions.

Jace Longbottom - Teen boy, tall, blue eyes, and blond hair

Albus Potter - Brown hair, blue eyes

Florence Weasly - Silvery hair, brown eyes, short, probably laughing

Micheal Weasly - Orange hair, ice blue eyes, also short, probably reading or studying

Lucius Malfoy - younger than the others (Lucy's little brother), has brown hair and blue eyes

Annabelle - younger than Lucius (Lucy's little sister), has white hair (in braids usually), and blue eyes.

Now there will be one more main character in this book, you see Lucy needs a best friend 😉. Now I have decided that one of you is going to be that friend!!!

That's right one of you can submit to me a character (either based off of you or just made up) to be Lucy's bestie!

Now here are the rules/requirements.

1. They can't be related to any of the characters which I already have one of my characters related to (Neville, Luna, Hermione, Draco, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Fleur). Other than that you can have them related to any cannon characters.

2. The character must be in the same year as them (sixth).

3. The character can either have their Love interest as Michael or Florence or none or you can make one up. All of the same rules apply if you make up the love interest. Your character does not have to have a love interest.

4. Your character can be in any house.

5. Your character can be male or female.

6. Your character doesn't have to be straight.

7. When describing your character you must include these things. Their looks (eyes, hair, height at least), a brief backstory (but give me some room to play 😏 ), their first and last name, if they have any cannon parents put them down, their house, and if they have a love interest put them down. If you don't put down a love interest I may talk to you about me making one. Now I also encourage you to add way more detail than what I have listed above.

So I will choose the cover winner by August Eighteenth, so entries will be closed on the sixteenth. I am going to choose the one I like the most but I may also have a few runner ups. Here are the rewards!

1: I will add one of your books to my library and read/comment/vote on it. I will also follow you and dedicate a chapter to you. Plus your cover will be the cover for this book.

Runner up 1: I will read/vote/comment on one of your stories and your cover will be the cover image for one of the chapters.

Runner up 2: I will read/vote on one of your stories and your cover will be the image for one of the chapters.

Runner up 3: I will read one of your stories and your cover will be the image for one of the chapters.

Also note that if I really like your cover I may ask if you can make another cover for Marry Me Mudblood.

Now for the character competition I will need all entries in by the fifth of August and I will choose the winner on the sixth. That way I can get them into the story.

The winner of the character competition will get a follow, a dedication, and I will read/vote on one of your books. Plus your character will be in the story! And maybe someone will even include them in their cover once I get them added to the character list 😉.

I can't wait to see all of your beautiful and creative entries which can be submitted below.

COVER SUBMISSSIONS

CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS

Until next time my lovelies! 😘
~ Sara