The Father

Narcissa, Draco, and Hermione all went down to the front doors to meet the ministry and get Lucius. Narcissa and Hermione had grown extremely close in the past few months and Narcissa had come to think of Hermione as more of the daughter she never had than anything else.

The older woman had her arm around Hermione as they walked and smiles lite on both of their faces as they chatted about the smallest things. Like Hermione had just gotten a job supplying potions for a company that distributed them to several other stores. The position paid very well and she got to make the funniest potions sometimes.

When they got to the doors Draco opened them to be faced with a member of the ministry just about to knock. Then there he was.

His hair was slicked back and his grey eyes were as piercing as ever. Lucius Malfoy stepped through the door wearing exactly the same things he had been taken away in. Obviously they had been washed and dried but he looked no different then he had a year and five months ago.

After Draco and the member from the ministry talked for sometime Lucius stepped through the doorway to see his wife with her arm around the Mudblood.

Instantly he turned to Draco. As if to silently respond Draco walked over to Hermione and pulled her to him and pecked her forehead.

"Son may we talk in the parlour." It wasn't a question and soon Draco and Lucius were headed to the parlour.

Hermione had been dating Draco for three months now and about half of that time was spent at Malfoy Manor. So she knew the place pretty well. She also knew that in the parlour there was a secret double sided mirror that allowed you to watch what was going on.

So she ran down the hallways and opened the secret passage way to get to the mirror that would let you see in...