The Epilouge

Draco's arm was hooked around her waist as she patted their eldest daughters head.

Lucy their first daughter had her fathers platinum blond hair and stunning eyes that you couldn't look away from. She already had on her school uniform and was waiting anxiously to board the train.

Lucius their first son was standing next to his sister looking up at her. He still had slightly chubby toddler cheeks and his messy brown hair added to his cuteness. He had his fathers sly attitude and Hermione knew that he would find a way to prank Lucy one last time before she left.

Their youngest daughter Annabelle was sleeping in the baby stroller. She had two blond braids on either side of her head and her deep blue eyes were closed in her slumber.

Hermione gave her precious daughter one last kiss before Draco could pick the girl up in his arms and hug her tightly. Lucy ran off to the train with one last devious smile directed towards her parents.

Hermione was concerned when he saw Lucy slip but they saw a hand reach it and catch her. They saw the face of Albus Severus for only a second before he pulled young Lucy onto the train.

Draco and Hermione turned to each other with smiles on their faces. It was at this station where they had first laid eyes on one another.

So you could almost say that this is where there love began, just like it was were their children's would.

A/N: OMG! It's the end already! I just can't believe it. I hope you enjoyed it despite the sucky writing and how short it was. Also I plan to write a much better sequel about Lucy, Albus Severus, and all of the other amazing characters children. Including Ron's children with someone.
I really hope that you enjoyed it, comment about any ideas for the sequel, or if you liked this story or not.
-Sara