The Morning

When she woke she felt a strange blissfulness. Her legs and arms felt like jelly and her skin felt radiant. She wanted to just smile all day and curl into the silk sheets she was in.

Her only problem was that she didn't know who's silk sheets she was in. She remembered the end of the seventh year party at Hogwarts and getting pretty drunk. She hadn't been to happy that month, she had broken up with Ron and was just getting over him.

Turning around she observed the room she was in. Marble walls, a chandelier, the carpet on the floor even looked expensive. There were Slytherin banners hung around the overly large room and the only furniture was the bed, two bookshelves, and a large dresser. The sheets were a dark emerald green and she brushed her brown mess of curls away from her face.

She cursed herself in her head. How had he been so stupid? To sleep with someone she couldn't even remember. She felt someone shift beside her and knew she had to figure out who it was.

Looking next to her she saw a head coated with platinum blond hair and a strong muscled back. She slapped her forehead when she realized what she had done. Or actually more like, who she had done.

She'd slept with Draco Malfoy. How stupid could she be. She fell back on the bed as she sighed. She felt so stupid, and so dumb, how had she made such a bad decision? Then she remembered.

Hermione + Alcohol = Bad Things

"Up I see." The figure next to her turned to her and lazily moved over to her. He gently kissed her and for some strange reason she didn't object to it. She would have thought she would have objected, but she didn't.

"Malfoy." She pulled away from him. Quickly looking around she saw her dress on the floor next to her. She was so embarrassed, she was only in her underwear. Then again if her and Malfoy had done what she thought they'd done...

"What is it, Hermione?" He smiled down on her and pure confusion wiped over her. Why was Malfoy the boy who hated her being nice to her, and calling her something other than Mudblood? Not that she was complaining. She had always sort of found him cute and even entertained a crush on him for the shortest time in their first year.

"Let's get some breakfast." After she threw on his dark green robe and he pulled on a pair of pants they headed down stairs to find...