The Date

They popped up in an alleyway and when they emerged Hermione was certain that they were in a wizarding town. Owls flew around the streets and newspapers with moving images were being passed out to the crowd. Draco smiled at her as they walked arm in arm to a restaurant down the street.

The waiter sat them immediately seeming to recognize Draco. They got a perfect seat that was tucked just in the corner of the restaurant where there were no windows.

They sat right beside each other and Draco kept his arm around Hermione. He really did like her the past year everything about her had seemed different. Her hair no longer seemed dull and messed up, it seemed cute and vibrant. Her smile was like a second sun and her eyes were so bright he had thought he was staring at stars.

In the middle of dessert Draco excused himself to go to the bathroom. Hermione finished her cheesecake and waited for him to return.

That's when a certain bright ginger and her boyfriend Harry walked by there table. "Hermione!"

I have got to stop meeting my friends like this. She thought to herself and Ginny rushed up to her table. She instantly threw herself into the seat next to her. "So your dating Draco?"

Shocked Hermione stared at her friend. "Word travels fast."

"So you are! That's so great! Harry approved and I know deep down that Ron will get used to it." With that Harry beckoned Ginny over to their table and she sped off after a hug.

Hermione say there rigid for a moment and played with the thought in her mind.

I'm dating Draco Malfoy. I've slept with Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy has a crush on me, Hermione Jean Granger. Draco Malfoy and I are dating. We are a couple. Hermione Jean Malfoy, Hermione Malfoy, Mrs. Draco Malfoy.

Wow I'm getting ahead of myself.

Suddenly Draco came out of the bathroom and sat beside her giving her a gently kiss of the forehead.

Mrs. Hermione Malfoy...