The Friends

"Hermione!" Harry exclaimed and rushed over to her with Ron who also hugged her. Ron and Hermione had slowly been repairing their friendship so the hug wasn't that awkward.

Suddenly they noticed her state of undress and backed away slightly. Ron looked around asking. "Where are we?"

That's when Draco burst through the door with two plates of chocolate chip pancakes. His smile faded when he saw Ron and Harry.

They all stared at one another for a moment as Harry and Ron made the connection. Ron opened his mouth obviously to scream some sort of profanity but Harry grabbed onto him and they apparated out.

Draco turned to Hermione. "What was that-"

"I honestly don't know." She answers his question before he could finish asking it. They both smiled at one another and Draco came over with their pancakes.

As they ate they talked about lots of things like what they planed to do now that school was done, their favourite colours, and oddly enough Hermione's cat.

Smiling at one another they finished their breakfast and Draco turned to Hermione. "Do you want to go out?"

"Like on a date?" Draco's expectant stare answered her question. "I'd love to but I don't have any clothes other than my dress."

She couldn't believe she was going on a date with Draco Malfoy. This was so confusing, exciting, and great at the same time. He smirked at her and led her up to his room. "I already got you some."

She raised an eyebrow as they entered his room. There she found laying on the bed clothes that she knew would fit her. There was a pair of light blue denim shorts and a light pink u neck blouse. There was also a pair of white socks and black converse. Smiling she was about to get undressed when she suddenly became aware of Draco watching her. They shared a smile and he waltzed into what appeared to be an walk in closet.

Hermione changed and the moment she did up her left shoe Draco emerged dressed casually in jeans and a green t shirt. Smiling he went over to her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Are you ready to go?"

Smirking back at him Hermione said. "Haven't you learned by now Draco, that I was born ready."

And so they headed off to their first official date...