The Shopping

It had been only three days since Lucius visit and Hermione was now officially moved into Malfoy Manor. It hasn't been very difficult seeing how's about half of her stuff was already there. That and she didn't have a whole lot.

Draco had been kind enough to set up a room for Hermione to work in and make her potions. It had all of the ingredients she could possibly ever need and cauldrons of all shapes and sizes.

Ginny and Hermione had decided that day though to go shopping. Hermione couldn't wait to tell Ginny that she had moved in with Draco even though she knew that she would probably freak out.

The moment she saw her friend with the bright red hair she had to tell her. "I moved in with Draco!"

"Really! I'm so happy for you!" The two friends embraced and smiled brightly at one another. "So things are getting really serious?"

"Yes, I absolutely love him!" Ginny looked shocked for a moment then joy came over her when she realized that the two people she had always wanted to be together finally were (A/N: # every Dramione shipper who ever lived) .

"That's so great Hermione!" The two started down the street to shops for some new clothes. They had mostly just gotten regular stuff like sweater and jeans, boots stuff like that. That's when Ginny pulled Hermione into a dress shop.

At first Hermione had objected but when she saw her friends enthusiasm she obeyed.

Within the first ten minutes Ginny already had Hermione changing into a pretty strapless blue dress that went down to her knees and had white sparkles along the top.

She didn't like it so they tried on even more dresses that's when Hermione found the dress.

It was a deep green colour and it went across her shoulders. It looked almost silky and it went down to her knees. The skirt was a line and the dress sucked in at her waist. It was perfect.

So she bought it and waited for the right occasion...